Good deal or bad?

i purchased Compaq Evo N620 used laptop for my little brother , with following specifications:

processor:1.6 ghz

ram :512 mb

80 gb hard ,combo drive,64 mb ati radeon tech graphics,

compaq%20evo.jpg

Price : 17,000 ,Hafeez center ,Gulberg ,Lahore.

please let me know if its good or bad deal

processor:1.6 ghz ---P2, P3, P4 or Pentium M?

mobile tech

It's an o.k deal i think coz 1.6Ghz is a bit low.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

It’s an o.k deal i think coz 1.6Ghz is a bit low.
[/quote]

But ok for rs 17K

yeah its a very good deal considering 17,000 in mind but tell your brother to not to use it on battery too much coz usually batteries dries out pretty quickly for the used notebooks.

^ Xainnadeem

What is practical uptime for that laptop? Charge to 100% and use it as daily usage (don't let it sit idle) and count time when laptop use all of battery and hibernate itself.

If practical battery time is above 1 hour then its a good deal, otherwise sooner or later you are going to replace the battery and it will cost you more.

i checked that on first day of purchase i used internet ova it for 15-20 mins then checked timing via playing dvd with full volume

it played about 16 songs + 20 mins of internet and after that forwarded that to little bro so he can start pushin gta vice city violence

in total i think it gave 1 hour :35 minutes battery time , with full screen brightness.

believe me its giving much better time than my acer.....

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i checked that on first day of purchase i used internet ova it for 15-20 mins then checked timing via playing dvd with full volume

it played about 16 songs + 20 mins of internet and after that forwarded that to little bro so he can start pushin gta vice city violence

in total i think it gave 1 hour :35 minutes battery time , with full screen brightness.

believe me its giving much better time than my acer…

[/quote]

1 hour and 35 minutes is pretty good. You got a good deal. Neither you got robed nor you robed seller :)

Yea, pretty good deal

1 hr and 35 min