Going to buy this hybrid inverter need your review

After so many trouble in ups and charge controller am going to buy a hybrid inverter and upgrading my setup from 12v to 24v need your suggestions . i already have 150x3 pannels and wana buy more for upgrade will these pannels will work on these inverters? or have to buy all new pannels?

Axpert KS 2kva 28500/Unit
Axpert KS 3kva 37000/Unit

no need any other brand because these are in my budget

is these are good and whichone to buy will water pump work on 2kva inverter?

mine load is about 500watts all the time how much watts pannels required for my setup

also 1 fridge .

no need for new panels. all panels work the same.. only match voltage and thats it..

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:2, topic:21889”]

no need for new panels. all panels work the same.. only match voltage and thats it..

[/quote]

so which one u prefferd for my system 2kva or 3kva? and how much more pannels required fro my load?

1) Buy 3KVA which is a better choice for future upgrades. Remember your load will increase sooner or later.

2) 150W x 3 panels are not even sufficient for 500W load and you want to include one fridge? Are you sure about the figure 500W which is running on 450W panels?

Water pump may not work even on 3KVA because of high starting current requirement. During this short period, your inverter may shutoff but I am not sure about that.

[quote=", post:4, topic:21889"]

1) Buy 3KVA which is a better choice for future upgrades. Remember your load will increase sooner or later.

2) 150W x 3 panels are not even sufficient for 500W load and you want to include one fridge? Are you sure about the figure 500W which is running on 450W panels?

Water pump may not work even on 3KVA because of high starting current requirement. During this short period, your inverter may shutoff but I am not sure about that.

[/quote]

thx for reply

i already have 150x3 but wana buy more suggest me how much more pannels required for my load include fridge and how much maximum pannels work on 3kva inverter?

Panels should be 1.5 to 2.5 times the load requirement. This gives you room for mornings, evenings when sun is not shining enough on solar panels. Also panel surface soon gets covered with dust. This dust must be cleaned frequently to have maximum output.

[quote=", post:6, topic:21889"]

Panels should be 1.5 to 2.5 times the load requirement. This gives you room for mornings, evenings when sun is not shining enough on solar panels. Also panel surface soon gets covered with dust. This dust must be cleaned frequently to have maximum output.

[/quote]

Q 1 can i use mono+poly together or have to buy all same?

Q 2 guy said inverter have 50amp builtin pwm charge controller how much pannels it handle?

Q 3 can i use 150watts pannels along with 250watts pannels?

1 - preferably buy same from same company same model.. otherwise wiring will be an issue and there will be power wastages

2 - 50a is peak at 48v with 4 batteries.. for 24v it would be half, for 12v 1/4. usually donot go above 40A for a 50A CC.. 40*48= 1920W, meaning you need 2500W panels to produce constant 2000W

3 - read point 1./

your current panels are just enough to run one fan in summer or may be even less so you need to add moer panels as per your requirement and budget. same Vmp will be very good or similiar voltage. in an array.

[quote=“tufail_74, post:9, topic:21889”]

your current panels are just enough to run one fan in summer or may be even less so you need to add moer panels as per your requirement and budget. same Vmp will be very good or similiar voltage. in an array.

[/quote]

vmp? mean and can someone suggest me low price pannels in good quality? i wana buy 150x5 more pannels but must b cheap i already have cells germany pannels and these days there price 7k 150watt pannel. Mono.

Vmp is optimum operating voltage that should be max as per your CC.

Q1 How much pannels will work in 3kva Axpert hybrid inverter as said by shopkeeper is has 50amp pwm charge controller is this calculation is Right? 50x24=1200 watts?

Q2 but i am confused inverter it self have 3kva 2400watt output how can we get 2400watt from 1200watts pannels?

Q3 Also some said it have 25amp charge controller. and they said 600watts pannels will work . some said it have 50amp which one is true?

I suggest to get the exact model number of the available 3KVA inverter and download it's datasheet / user manual which should answer all of your questions. If you have any difficulty in understanding the technical terms in the datasheet / brochure, feel free to ask here.

Before I can answer your above questions, I need to know the model number / datasheet of the 3KVA inverter which you intend to buy.

[quote=“ASIF-ALI, post:12, topic:21889”]

Q1 How much pannels will work in 3kva Axpert hybrid inverter as said by shopkeeper is has 50amp pwm charge controller is this calculation is Right? 50x24=1200 watts?

Q2 but i am confused inverter it self have 3kva 2400watt output how can we get 2400watt from 1200watts pannels?

Q3 Also some said it have 25amp charge controller. and they said 600watts pannels will work . some said it have 50amp which one is true?

i m using this model and can be used only with 600 watt panels...i attached 1200 watt first but it charge controller is not 50 amp as claimed by shopkeeper.

[/quote]

Here is the datasheet

snaping.jpg

It is clear now that it has a capacity of max 50A for solar panels.

Can you post a picture of the sticker on the back of your solar panels? I want to know Voc and Isc values.

been saying this for long time

Axpert are the lowest quality cheapest hybrids in the market by voltronics. these are just meant for small setups just so that you can start it up./

a good hybrid costs atleast 1.25 lac for 3kva and above.. you are buying the same power rated product at 1/3 price.. so donot expect it to work at 2/3 higher priced product.

well I am using Axpert since one year i have no issues yet from it. For testing purpose, i have connected my 2140 watt panels to it and it is really very nice so far.

So if a cheaper stuff can work good why to spend 3times more for almost same purpose.

Axpert is 5kW so cannot be treated as low sized inverter. I have used my 5kW to around 3kW including microwave oven and water pump and washing machine together.

i agree infini do have some edges over Axpert.

From farhan bhai's old posts, he is of the view that the pwm and mppt not to far in pakistan conditions. Infini has MPPT and Axpert has PWM...

by the way Axpert also have MPPT models..

so you have to make a decision where you spend as much as you afford and get optimum returns.

[quote=", post:16, topic:21889"]

It is clear now that it has a capacity of max 50A for solar panels.

Can you post a picture of the sticker on the back of your solar panels? I want to know Voc and Isc values.

[/quote]

See this dear brother and also tel me i have these 4pannles 150watts running now at 12v setup but going to upgrade to 24v with Axpert 3kva inveter.

Is that possible that i buy new 250watts 24volts pannels? will these work with my old 12volts pannels? if i connect them in series?

2pcs this pannels.

IMAG0136_1.jpg

Other 2 thse.

IMAG0137_1.jpg

[quote=“tufail_74, post:18, topic:21889”]

well I am using Axpert since one year i have no issues yet from it. For testing purpose, i have connected my 2140 watt panels to it and it is really very nice so far.

So if a cheaper stuff can work good why to spend 3times more for almost same purpose.

Axpert is 5kW so cannot be treated as low sized inverter. I have used my 5kW to around 3kW including microwave oven and water pump and washing machine together.

i agree infini do have some edges over Axpert.

From farhan bhai's old posts, he is of the view that the pwm and mppt not to far in pakistan conditions. Infini has MPPT and Axpert has PWM...

by the way Axpert also have MPPT models..

so you have to make a decision where you spend as much as you afford and get optimum returns.

[/quote]

I am of view that for small sized installations there is no significant performance difference , because panel array is small and already needs to be cost effective cz of lower bugets most people have..

when mppt will fall in price over some years then pwm will be obsolete, Why? because some new tech will make mppt old news by then.. and same debate will still exist.

90% of axpert models are with a pwm cc.. and a very poor quality at that...tufail has a seperate mppt CC for charging if i remember correctly. so all the load is easily dissipated.

Tufails axpert unit @ 5kva is already over powered for his uses so the inefficiency of the axpert brand is masked in under utilization.. the problem is limiting yourself to 60% capacity by paying 100% for it... goodwe and outback have much higher tolerance and superior efficiency than any other when price is no object...with medium buget infini has much better quality internal components..

when price is object , be prepared to compromise on either performance or features.