**GO CDMA** sms free?

please update me that is SMS free in go cdma to go or to any other network like jazz etc ?

and which is the best set to have in cdma for using this GO WLL service.

Vptcl is giving from the time it launched. What a big deal? Also, the packages which vptcl gives are pretty great.

^^ i m NOT asking about the PTCL pkgs my friend :) i was asking about the GO CDMA , if you need to write something about PTCL V fone pkgs then go in the appropriate thread in this forum.

SMS Rupees

SMS - Go to Go 0.25

SMS - Go to Other Mobile**** 0.50

International SMS 4.99

i know this is written at their website but the reality is different , they are offering free sms from go to go any time , actually my friend has the go connection and i have seen this myself tht they are offering free sms from go to go and the balance is not gona deduct after sending over 50 sms !

so i wanted to confirm this from other foum members.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i know this is written at their website but the reality is different , they are offering free sms from go to go any time , actually my friend has the go connection and i have seen this myself tht they are offering free sms from go to go and the balance is not gona deduct after sending over 50 sms !

so i wanted to confirm this from other foum members.

[/quote]

most probably a system error, i remember that my friend bought a warid sim 2 years ago, and whenever he used the gprs service, no money was deducted, even when his account balance was 0, he was still able to use it, all of us were like wtf man ?! He kept using free gprs for around 7-8 months, but one fine morning, after he finished surfing the net through his phone, He received a msg that rs. 30 have been deducted. that was the end of his free gprs days :(

ok , putting your statement under consideration i will chk from another go number .

If there is system error then it will work on every number. I remember there was a bug on O2 and i think i called for hours and hours to pakistan from UK. then that bug were fixed, and i through that sim :(