Glad to announce Unlimited Downloads & QUBEE USB(Shuttle) by QUBEE

Unlimited Downloads Available on QUBEE SHUTTLE (High Gain USB Modem) just in Rs. 1500/- Per Month (1mbps).

512 Kbps Just in Rs. 1000/- Per Month.

- Plug & Play

- Built-in Software

- Easy to Carry

- Avail all packages on same tariff as well, 750 per month on WiMAX CPE is 750 per month on USB

- Free Delivery/Installation

Sales : 0300-9200279,0345-2813343 or 021-38662147,

Further Details Call QUBEE : 11 10 QUBEE(78233)

Truly unlimited? Or yet another 'unlimited' with a restrictive fair use clause?

usb internet like ptcl evdo ?

@Kashif

Can you provide details? What bandwidth?

Is there any info avaliable on website?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Truly unlimited? Or yet another ‘unlimited’ with a restrictive fair use clause?
[/quote]

Feel Free to Download / Upload / Watch Movies / Listen Music Do whatever you want , Purely Unlimited , So even if you see a clause of *fair usage policy applied , don’t doubt that it’s some restriction of gbs catch, The Package is Unlimited.

usb internet like ptcl evdo ?
[/quote]

QUBEE SHUTTLE is a USB , will hide in your pocket easily :) , It’s not USB stick. It’s different , You can stick it on wall,glass, hang on laptop LCD, on window. Get full coverage strength!

@Kashif

Can you provide details? What bandwidth?

Is there any info avaliable on website?

[/quote]

bandwidth= 1mbps

Details : Per Month = 1500/- , Unlimited , available on QUBEE SHUTTLE(USB)

Info will be available on site shortly.

wow, i really didn't expect any of the wireless providers (wimax) to provide a unlimited package, nicely done Qubee.

^Wateen has a wireless package too.

@kashifazeem: Can we see some pics of this USB Shuttle device?

^Wateen has a wireless package too.

@kashifazeem: Can we see some pics of this USB Shuttle device?

[/quote]

Sorry at the moment , I can’t show. Will upload in few days.

QUBEE%20SHUTTLEhttp://3.bp.blogspot.com/_h8RRaMqyD4I/TIG73zZIIFI/AAAAAAAAAFE/aDYaHk5W_ho/s1600/Qubee-Shuttle.JPG

Is this normal USB like worldcall and wateen or this "Shuttle" thing is something different?

is this device wifi capable?Also it will be nice to introduce this unlimited package on the normal devices as well.

Is the usb shuttle available in Karachi?

Is this normal USB like worldcall and wateen or this “Shuttle” thing is something different?
[/quote]

SHUTTLE is different, it’s high gain USB, basic features are same , for example: 'plug and play , easy to carry, no additional power required ’ , but performance is simply awesome. You can say more powerful or atleast same as normal WiMAX CPE .

is this device wifi capable?Also it will be nice to introduce this unlimited package on the normal devices as well.

Is the usb shuttle available in Karachi?

[/quote]

No, If you want wifi connection, you can get it on normal WiFi+WiMAX unit, I am not sure is there any wifi router can work only on USB power, it will drain all the battery i am afraid:)

EDIT: Yes QUBEE Shuttle available in Karachi, Lahore and Rawalpindi/Islamabad.

Do you guys provide any return policy, like if I am not satisfied with signal or performance, I can get refund with in 4~5 days of testing?

You don't have to pay anything before satisfactory performance,thats why we still not selling it from store, you just place order, our guy will come and check strength , install and deliver.

@kashif

plz letme know how much i have to pay total infront if i buy usb shuttle...

@kashif

plz letme know how much i have to pay total infront if i buy usb shuttle…

[/quote]

September Tariff tells pay 3000 upfront for unlimited , in which 1 month fee as refundable Security deposit and 1500/- activation charges.

Except Discover6(Rs. 750 Per month) all packages have 1500/- activation charges for USB.

I checked qubee website. It says fair usage policy applied. I guess it's not unlimited.

Feel Free to Download / Upload / Watch Movies / Listen Music Do whatever you want , Purely Unlimited , So even if you see a clause of *fair usage policy applied , don’t doubt that it’s some restriction of gbs catch, The Package is Unlimited.

[/quote]

rnathbatra : I said that on 2nd sep. It’s purely unlimited. Fair Usage Policy has nothing to do with GB limits.

It's not covering even major areas of Lahore (As my area is not covered) ;)

bro sorry to say but i think this product is a fail.

first of all,if you are providing unlimited bandwidth, why not provide it on our existing cpe devices.

why should we buy device that dos not support wifi capabilites.

This is the main motive of qubee to maximize profit from the sale of device. sorry to say but qubee this is fail. i am not going to apply for a new package just for unlimited downloads with no wifi support.