Give Three words which explains best explanation of life

I think........... first you people.

Please not those forward emails and forum messages. Before the flood of forward SMS, we had forward emails and forums messages.

I can blindly can tell that this is something about some "three words" from the religion of Islam. Mullahs everywhere! And then we all are surprised why there is a suicide bomber on our house's gate.

But then, I can't resist :lol: . Please allow me to answer the ultimate question about "Life, the Universe, and Everything".

The answer is: 42

Go figure. :P

I do not know your intention but I got three words for life: ایمان، امید اور محبت

[quote=“blogger, post:3, topic:15728”]

I do not know your intention but I got three words for life: ایمان، امید اور محبت

[/quote]

Oh come on, محبت is over rated.

“war is hell; but peace, peace is f****** boring.” – Buffalo Soldiers (2001)

"Fun, Sex & Bullsh!t" :P

But on a more serious note, I'd say "Education, Entertainment & Evolution"

Life can't be explained in three words. Consider this....

"The arrow of time creates a bright window on the universe's adolescence, during which life is possible. But its a window that doesn't stay open for long. As a fraction of the life span of the universe as measured from its beginning to the evaporation, life as we know it is only possible for one thousandth of billion billion billionth, billion billion billionth, billion billion billionth of a percent."

no power , jobless, inflation that is !@#$ life

[quote=“armada, post:7, topic:15728”]

no power , jobless, inflation that is !@#$ life

[/quote]

LMAO … me like what you said :)

Life is a Shame if you don't understand it. Life is like a Cage too if you don't have the proper Keys, and Life is also path to Heaven if you don't fall in midway.

Just my...... 3 cents. -_-

Life is the name of trade offs, wishes and forgetfulness.

Creation Exam Eternity

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

…best explanation of life

[/quote]

Which One?

apple, bananas and mangoes! :lol:

Hope,determination and belief.

land, sea and air.

life is Merciful, you feel it, you are blessed.

life is a test, you realize it, you won't rest.

life is World of Choices, Choose wisely

The best words which can describe life are

Air

Water

Earth

[quote=“wampyr, post:2, topic:15728”]

Please not those forward emails and forum messages. Before the flood of forward SMS, we had forward emails and forums messages.

I can blindly can tell that this is something about some “three words” from the religion of Islam. Mullahs everywhere! And then we all are surprised why there is a suicide bomber on our house’s gate.

But then, I can’t resist :lol: . Please allow me to answer the ultimate question about “Life, the Universe, and Everything”.

The answer is: 42

Go figure. :P

[/quote]

What do you mean by 42?

42, indeed, is the answer.

But how?

what is the relation between 2 and life?

Faisal, to understand this, you must build the most powerful computer in the Universe.