Give some Business Ideas in IT sector

Hello,

Anybody can guide which business in IT sector one should start?

Most probably profitable but cost less investment.

Guide in detail please.

Grab a VPS from LEB, like Ramnode something and start experimenting. Or join any affiliate and promote them in creative ways!

[quote=“zainabali, post:, topic:”]

Hello,

Anybody can guide which business in IT sector one should start?

Most probably profitable but cost less investment.

Guide in detail please.

[/quote]

For PM's youth loan scheme?

[quote=“Myelin, post:2, topic:20610”]

Grab a VPS from LEB, like Ramnode something and start experimenting. Or join any affiliate and promote them in creative ways!

[/quote]

what to do after buying VPS?

2nd idea is about affiliate marketing right?

[quote="SupMA5TER, post:3, topic:20610"]

For PM's youth loan scheme?

[/quote]
what is this?

[quote=“zainabali, post:4, topic:20610”]

what to do after buying VPS?

2nd idea is about affiliate marketing right?

what is this?

[/quote]

VPS is a virtual server. You can configure it to become a hosting provider. Even you can buy a dedicated server and make few seedboxes out of them and sell them or make your own VPS from a dedicated server. You can even make gameservers from dedicated servers and sell them. Also you can start a image hosting or a video hosting company from a VPS or a Dedicated server etc.

Regarding affiliate marketing, find creative ways to market the product. If the niche is well presented than people do buy and the rate is increasing everyday.

[quote=“Myelin, post:5, topic:20610”]

VPS is a virtual server. You can configure it to become a hosting provider. Even you can buy a dedicated server and make few seedboxes out of them and sell them or make your own VPS from a dedicated server. You can even make gameservers from dedicated servers and sell them. Also you can start a image hosting or a video hosting company from a VPS or a Dedicated server etc.

Regarding affiliate marketing, find creative ways to market the product. If the niche is well presented than people do buy and the rate is increasing everyday.

[/quote]

yes thanks, i know about VPS

But issue is how to market my hosting business and which VPS host u will recommend and how much it would cost?

[quote=“zainabali, post:6, topic:20610”]

yes thanks, i know about VPS

But issue is how to market my hosting business and which VPS host u will recommend and how much it would cost?

[/quote]

christmas is on, you can find a high end vps of 150 gb hd on servermania for 88$ per year and hostigation kvm of 25 gb hd for 50$ per year, also you can have ramnode 120 gb ssd cached vps for 60 $ per year