GIKI entry test

salam to all

yar i m taking test of gik.i want to know from which book should i prepare and also i want to know are kips academy books are available in the market

there is book ecat . different publishers are publishing different ecat books, which is best

^ not however u can buy them from kips publisher (main campus, 30a johr town lhr) .... i was a student of Kips, i recommend not to use their books, they are completely useless , if u dont believe buy anyone and analyze urself.

as far as giki test is concerned it is mostly from A levels. any how it is confirmed kips books never gonna help u for gik test.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^ not however u can buy them from kips publisher (main campus, 30a johr town lhr) … i was a student of Kips, i recommend not to use their books, they are completely useless , if u dont believe buy anyone and analyze urself.

as far as giki test is concerned it is mostly from A levels. any how it is confirmed kips books never gonna help u for gik test.

[/quote]

yar people say that kips is the best academy in pak for entry test preparation

what u say about it

what u say about it

[/quote]

Well, they say right

it is indeed the best academy and mostly students of kips get admission in universities

stick to book and u will go through every entry test..I have been through all tests...

the academies are mere crap!!!

Dogarsahab you are right. Stick to book and you will be successfull. Don't waste your time and money by indulging in Kips, i was a student there it was not helpfull. You shuold prepare by your self.

what u say about it

[/quote]

well — look at my post i have not written kips is not good academy , i was talking about books naming KETS, they are useless (books) eng,gen. maths were good though. and would like to share that toppers there never used thier books

yeah i myself say kips is best academy i think , i was student of kips, their books are nothing , however if u join kips for entry test , u will find their tests excellent !!,

u will not believe that i found 2 question in NAT , same as were asked in a Kips test. If u want to learn through kips the only way is to join kips. there u will find complete couching for entry test from lectures on every entry test for every uni to the daily based tests, teachers are the best chosen from all over the lhr u know ,

finaly would like to say if u want to chose kips ,dont remain on their books , join it , but i think gik test is near !!!

and based on my experience i would like to suggest stick to books man , however gik, lums tests are usually Alevels based u might know already

good luck !

I think KIPS just provides the guidance to attempt the test.......And it is up to Students s minds how they try to be compatible with that guidance...!Every year Many Students get cleared without KIPS types Institutes too...!

There are two good ecat books that are very effective, one that is published by "Faridi" (Karachi)and the other by "dogar" (Lahore). They have detailed info and intensive tests. Solve all questions and inshallah you wont have any problems. Their books are available in all Urdu bazaars, but rare in regular book stores.

There are two good ecat books that are very effective, one that is published by “Faridi” (Karachi)and the other by “dogar” (Lahore). They have detailed info and intensive tests. Solve all questions and inshallah you wont have any problems. Their books are available in all Urdu bazaars, but rare in regular book stores.
[/quote]

yar i have heard of dogar ecat book but i have not heard about faridi book is faridi also good

It depends on student's performance if the student himself is lazy and silly, then you cannot blame any academy

It depends on student’s performance if the student himself is lazy and silly, then you cannot blame any academy
[/quote]

u written my words:D