Getting Fat

hi ... one of mine friend is getting fat day by day... and he is eating normal food not much... he is not even taking breakfast..... so in last six months he gain i think 12 k.g weight... is there any solution to reduce fast weight .... or any good medicine avilable to reduce the weight... kindly inform me

Thanx

The medicine is called exercise and proper diet.

just ask him to start taking breakfast of unsweetened cereals and to avoid heavy lunch and dinner. moreover, ask him to reduce rather eliminate his sugar inkate. this alone will help him great as it has worked for me.

i had gained 10kgs and am now back on the start, this all happened in 6 months only.

^In addition to xaheer's advise also tell him to do cardio exercises ie: jogging, running, stair climbing, exercise on bicycle etc etc.

Normal food ? What sort of food? Besides exercising, food intake plays the other major role. Reduce cholesterol, carbs and fats in foods. Find a nutritional pyramid and base the diet on that.

jogging

1- Food Intake - Cereal - Fruits - Vegetables - Less Meat

2- Exercise - Jogging

Last Solution - LIPOSUCTION

as the topic is getting fat, and not getting rid of fat

I would like to know the best way to get a little fat, wivout losing six pack :P

simple solution is start running early morning.....

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

simple solution is start running early morning…
[/quote]

and stop late in the night :)

and stop late in the night :)

[/quote]

He means to say stop eating late at the night. But that shouldn’t stop you drinking from your last glass of milk late at night :D

Some people have health problems i think thyroid gland not sure just to be on the safe side have your friend visit a doctor and then you can ask him/ her to jog etc.

don't relax too much start running early in morning and eat healthy food...diet wiet is not solution for fatness and also join gym for shaping your body GUD LUCK

don’t relax too much start running early in morning and eat healthy food…diet wiet is not solution for fatness and also join gym for shaping your body GUD LUCK
[/quote]

You need to have a good diet to lose fat. Eating a 4000cal and thinking all the exercise will cut it just doesn’t works. Fixing your diet to a healthy one is the most important aspect of losing fat.

The best solution is diet and exercise like everyone says, there really is no replacement for them.

Since you asked specifically about medicines then there are three routes.

a). The first one is fat burning pills which in my opinion are a health hazard, what they do is speed up your metabolism so you burn calories faster. There are however long term negative side effects including onset of early diabetes.

B). Homeopathic doctors also have fast weight loss medicines with lesser side effects.

c). I also once used this herbal water thing by health and herbs to cut down on some fat deposits that just wouldn't go away with exercise. It's very costly, about 1,200 per day but you loose one pound per day easy with that. The other positive thing about it that I noticed was I was expecting to gain back that weight really fast but it stayed off. Give them a try if you want, although perhaps it's a desi form of increasing your metabolism.

Either way, I would not recommend anything that unnaturally decreases your body weight, you gained it naturally and the healthy way is to lose it naturally via a daily walk of about 5 km's everyday and total boycott of sugars. 10 kg's can be naturally lost in about 3 months easy.

c). I also once used this herbal water thing by health and herbs to cut down on some fat deposits that just wouldn’t go away with exercise. It’s very costly, about 1,200 per day but you loose one pound per day easy with that. The other positive thing about it that I noticed was I was expecting to gain back that weight really fast but it stayed off. Give them a try if you want, although perhaps it’s a desi form of increasing your metabolism.
[/quote]

I always thought that it was kinda scam because they charge so much for something that cost so less to them! they also give you a diet plan which decreases your weight more than that water!

I thought it was a scam too till this over weight girl I knew in university started using it and she lost a lot of weight very quickly and kept it off. Diets usually take your weight off temporarily, dieting along with using this water seems to have a more permanent effect. They overcharge so much and are still around the past 10 years makes me think they're on to something.

But I haven't tried it for the past two years, perhaps I'll test it again. Too many pakora's in ramazan ;)

Every one giving good suggestions about fat burn bcz im also into fitness and go to the Gym regular where i've seen many cases same like this,like most of bulky people dont eat too much but their bodies gain fats quickly than others,the only solution is that do regular excersice as my instructor recommend normal exersice running,climbing and acrobetics as a first step to fat burrning,

And diet as u wrote not much involve in eating so that will be more easy to take healthy fats free food only.

Here in Pakistan is now mostly everything available so when you will use to and will have to sure about that you can do regular excersice and this is very important for you then you can go with some fat burring food suppliments and in this cetagory you can find alot.