Getting call records?

well i want to knw whether i can obtain a list of call records of my sim from ufone containing the whole calling record of the month like all incoming calls outgoing calls and theri duration and timing???

NOT AGAIN!!!

call 333

why not??? its my own sim n so why cant i get the whole record of the month

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

why not??? its my own sim n so why cant i get the whole record of the month
[/quote]

u can get it, shoukat was merely suggesting that this is not ufone helpline call 333 for that

u can get it, shoukat was merely suggesting that this is not ufone helpline call 333 for that

[/quote]

oh i got it…sory for that

You can only have call detail record for the previous three months not current month, You need to visit their service center (Not franchisee)They will charge you RS 50 which will be deducted from your prepay balance. You will only have call details of those calls which you have made during previous three month. You cant get incomming calls, outgoing and incomming sms details

oh no!!!!!! i dont want 50rs to b deducted from prepay account....cant i pay in cash form????????

actually sim is registered under my name but i m not usin it......my little brother is usin it n i wanna keep check over him......dats why i need this call record info....so dont want 50rs to b deducted from prepay account...any other way?

oh no!!! i dont want 50rs to b deducted from prepay account…cant i pay in cash form???

actually sim is registered under my name but i m not usin it…my little brother is usin it n i wanna keep check over him…dats why i need this call record info…so dont want 50rs to b deducted from prepay account…any other way?

[/quote]

Lol elder brother is suspicous of his younger sibling ;), right on poton, i keep a check on the net activities of all my younger siblings as i manage my house network through my room :)

Lol elder brother is suspicous of his younger sibling ;), right on poton, i keep a check on the net activities of all my younger siblings as i manage my house network through my room :)

[/quote]

ahm ahm it is our right as we r elder…any solution for me???

well u can get the 3 moths records of your phone as its in your name, they have all the records incoming outgoing and sms's as well i dunno what is their policy on sharing all of theat information, I once got them to give me all the info after my phone was misused...... but yes there wud a fee for that.....which they deduct out of your prepay account.

well u can get the 3 moths records of your phone as its in your name, they have all the records incoming outgoing and sms’s as well i dunno what is their policy on sharing all of theat information, I once got them to give me all the info after my phone was misused… but yes there wud a fee for that…which they deduct out of your prepay account.
[/quote]

did u got all this information easily??

You have to bring your original CNIC and original sim to thier service center otherwise they will refuse you

i think he shud forget getting call records, coz he may not produce SIM at service center...

i think he shud forget getting call records, coz he may not produce SIM at service center…
[/quote]

ALAS!!

no i did not get any sms regarding the call record but yes the amount was deducted from my account

no i did not get any sms regarding the call record but yes the amount was deducted from my account
[/quote]

and wht if u dont hav 50rs in ur account??

hmmmm.... didnt go into that much details may be u can pay them then and there but i am not sure what is the policy in that case.

If u dont have Rs 50 in your accoutn they will ask you to topitup or easyload