Getting 0.2 Mb on 4 Mb line

i am getting this speed on 4 Mb dsl it gets little better after midnight and in hrs of load shedding (upto 380 kb down and 70 kb up in torrents) but during day time its like this

what should i do . any solutions

ptclspeedtest1.jpg

ptcllinestat1.jpg

i am using zte 831 series modem (blue one)

i think it is because of ONU

get copper line if u can get Good pair of copper . . speed problem will resolve

wait....what?:blink:

onu suppose to better option copper right?

same thing happened to my frnd in my area

he got ONU connection with 4mb package but he only gets 200 - 270kBps Speed

he complained many times but nothing happened , finally he got call from PTCL's higher departments that u can't get you actual speed on ONU because of poor and damaged lines in your area we will give u best pair on copper and ur all problems will be solved just convert your line back to copper.

and now he is enjoying 4mb package on copper :-)

[quote=“sirfnomi, post:2, topic:14979”]

i think it is because of ONU

get copper line if u can get Good pair of copper . . speed problem will resolve

[/quote]

but i am already on copper

[quote=“sirfnomi, post:4, topic:14979”]

same thing happened to my frnd in my area

he got ONU connection with 4mb package but he only gets 200 - 270kBps Speed

he complained many times but nothing happened , finally he got call from PTCL’s higher departments that u can’t get you actual speed on ONU because of poor and damaged lines in your area we will give u best pair on copper and ur all problems will be solved just convert your line back to copper.

and now he is enjoying 4mb package on copper :slight_smile:

[/quote]

That is strange.

[quote=“hunter, post:5, topic:14979”]

but i am already on copper

[/quote]

Try opting for ONU if its available in our location.

Same thing happening with me. WTF is PTCL upto now :@

0.png

ur profile has not been updated,call at 1218,have u changed ur username in device setup?

ID not Supported by 4MB bandwidth, they upgraded your bandwidth but your ID is still same 1MB thats why you getting lower speed, call 1218 and submit ticket ! to network Operation Center ( NOC-ISB )for Port Upgradation inshALLAH they will Resolve as soon as Possible,

[quote=", post:10, topic:14979"]

ID not Supported by 4MB bandwidth, they upgraded your bandwidth but your ID is still same 1MB thats why you getting lower speed, call 1218 and submit ticket ! to network Operation Center ( NOC-ISB )for Port Upgradation inshALLAH they will Resolve as soon as Possible,

[/quote]

He said ,in mid night he used 2 get 300Kb. at 1 mb how come?