Get your google Adsense Account with your name and Address

Hello All,

We are offering this unique service of buying you approved google adsense accounts.Google adsense is essential part of every website of the World,from small to large professional website uses the Google adsense for making revenue from thier online resources and content.But Google adsense pollices make difficult to get it.Nowadays it is very difficult to get Adsense account approval.we are offering this service also,we make it easy for you order us your adsense accounts we make for you in some charges.

You ll have to give me following details

Gmail ID along its and password for (adsense account ).

Payee Name (Name under which you have Bank account, you ll receive checks with this name from google)

Address Your full address

Country You Country of residence.

Any one interested to do this may contact me at fakhersidhu [@] gmail.com

Payment $10 by Paypal/Monay Bookers or Bank Transfer

After approval i ll send you Screen shot of your account and you can pay me to get your account.

More question post here......

It's not that hard to get an Adsense account :( is it?

Well now a days its hard some how....

You ll have to own the contents maintain privacy and these kinda stuff really matters and you ll have to work some to get this thing up for you.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Well now a days its hard some how…

You ll have to own the contents maintain privacy and these kinda stuff really matters and you ll have to work some to get this thing up for you.

[/quote]

Getting adsense account isn’t that hard, “Keeping it Alive” that’s hard, i got my two adsense accounts busted in past i was using socialengine and i guess due to lots of impressions they thought it was fraudulent account and second time i have done it intentionally :D made $50 in one day :P

well i have been using Adsense from 2004 and earned alot from it....

never got a single warning over it...

Its not really hard to keep it alive just be a little respectful :)

what if anyone don't have paypal?

For Pakistani clients you can pay Rs.1000/- to UBL bank account...

This seems against the Adsense TOS. Closing thread.