Get Ur Cheap RS Accts

A guy over at PakGamers is selling very cheap RS accts. Let me say again that his rates are ridiculously low. Plus he has a very good trader rating of 21 over there. His thread has many positive feedbacks too.

Anybody wants an acct just go over to the PakGamers forum > Markerplace > His thread (a sticky)

PS: Just bought a 12 month acct from him without any hassle. Highly recommended.

EDIT: Forgot to mention... his ID is 'buttgee'

payment method ?

Ummm... a very unique one. he only accepts payment in the form of prepaid balance on his mobile numbers.

If you want to, i can give u his numbers. you can contact him n ask him urself. mention my name/nick if u like. its not a commission or anything, just that it wud b nice to repay him in kind.

Thats gud its an easy way ill be buying the 11 month account how much would it cost me 1500 Rs ? and a month free

yes

i suppose the 'one month extra' offer is for ramadan only

plus its a very good way to get an acct in a 'download emergency'

thanx for the info when shld i contact him ? any timming ?

no timing today. he is a student of B.Comm so u can't contact him when he is in college, xcept that, anytime.

here are his contact details:

griefsdivider@hotmail.com

ok thanx bro

whats up with that site? i registered an account there and waited one whole for account activation. and now i got this email from them

Unfortunately your registration at Pakistan's Gamers Community did not meet our membership requirements. Therefore your registration was deleted.

they didnt even ask for any requirements....? :o

same happened with me

lol, guess the admin there have mind reading abilities :), they knew why u tried to get in :D

I also bought a 6 months RS account from him :)

Anybody going to buy these accounts and loggin on to PG site should know what kinda account these are, this was posted by buttgee himself in the 2nd page of that sticky thread.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
and these are all hacked acc rate

and i am also giving acc genrated from points at 400

and u can change the pass of that acc nothin worries for u

[/quote]

i know these things are happening all over but one should be clear of what is he buying :), these are phissed account with a fixed username password if u dont change it (password) they last for their said duration if u do change it the original owner will recover his or her rs account....... Any light on this ppl!!

he is same guy banned by sah for making this post!!

http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1249

well.... my apoligies to sah, didn't know that :)

he was quite nice to me, but i suppose he was quite rude there.

plus the only reason i went for one is because they are very cheap, and i didn't want to spend a lot of money on something like rs.

Anybody going to buy these accounts and loggin on to PG site should know what kinda account these are, this was posted by buttgee himself in the 2nd page of that sticky thread.

i know these things are happening all over but one should be clear of what is he buying :), these are phissed account with a fixed username password if u dont change it (password) they last for their said duration if u do change it the original owner will recover his or her rs account… Any light on this ppl!!

he is same guy banned by sah for making this post!!

http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1249

[/quote]

wow dude thanks for pointing that out. I’d rather like my own account, it’s totally worth it. RS will ban entire Pakistan if they see alot of stolen accounts being used here.

well… my apoligies to sah, didn’t know that :)

he was quite nice to me, but i suppose he was quite rude there.

plus the only reason i went for one is because they are very cheap, and i didn’t want to spend a lot of money on something like rs.

[/quote]

well i just pointed out the fact abt the accounts whether one gets it or not is one’s personal choice, nothing against anyone :)

I have regularly used RS Premium account by buying it through proper channels recently, and its pretty awesome using RS for movies, TV shows and stuff.

So I thought why not give this guy a try, its only 250rs, what can happen. So today I called him up and asked him whats the procedure and sent him his prepaid card number. He emailed back within a couple of hours with the ID, which he promptly told me not to change.

Uptil now, its working. Lets see what happens.

well i will be really keen to know that he also give 6 months and 12 months accounts in so cheap rates , hwo can he offer that in low rates ?? i really want to know ?

DJJNOMI i just explained it above that these are phissed account so guy hasnt paid for it and is not utlisiing his collector points so that is why he is cheap, hehe perhaps u didn't read it, here is the link to the post

http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=51800#p51800

jus bought a 12 months account working fine ....