Get free minutes and sms on new sim of ufone

Every new Ufone SIM gives you free balance worth Rs. 100! Use an additional balance of Rs. 50 and get 50 free minutes in return. A further usage of Rs. 100 balance will get you the 5000 SMS absolutely free!

its all about u

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Every new Ufone SIM gives you free balance worth Rs. 100! Use an additional balance of Rs. 50 and get 50 free minutes in return. A further usage of Rs. 100 balance will get you the 5000 SMS absolutely free!

its all about u

[/quote]

Thakyou for the Ad :D

rofl mao

what xactly he is..??

faisal qureshi?

faisal if u bought ufone new sim then it alredy have 100 balance after using this balance then u get 50 free minutes mean when u use 150 bal after this when u again use 50 rupees bal then u get 5000 free sms valid for 30 days.but when u used that balance in 1 month then u will get free sms and min.

i think now u will be undrestand

^

u forgot to mention other two things

now i am mashkoor of muhamed mushkoor who didnt came to take his award

and i got a chance to get on TV

what man we also c tv

Hey! roman roman roman roman.....What I am supposed to be doing at this point....I am loving wiredpakistan these days and which is whyyyyyy.....this post will be reported right after I click on submit button.....

alif bahi you post or i post its not matter we are here to share and give knowledge to all

Of course bhaiya! but understand na we are not supposed to be writing in urdu that is, in roman urdu or in wrong urdu/english, what ever that is, we cant write in such a way.....

And you know what! you are lucky in a way...