Get EVO Wingle with 50% Discounts on Monthly Rentals

wingle_eid_slider-copy.gif

If you haven’t availed any previous EVO Wingle discount offers then here is a chance for you to get 50% discount on monthly rentals under Evo Wingle Eid offer.

With EVO Wingle Eid Offer, any subscriber making a purchase of EVO Wingle (Prepaid & postpaid) 30 GB packages between 15th of July and Chaand Raat, 2014 shall enjoy tremendous savings of 50% on monthly charges for a period of 1 year.

Offer Details

Other details of the offer are as following:

• Promo Period 15th Jul – Chaand Raat, 2014
  • Product: Wingle 9.3
  • Device Cost (One time): Rs. 3,000
  • Line-rent: Rs. 1250 per month (Usual line rent is Rs. 2,500 per month)
  • Volume: 30 GB
  • Billing Mode: Prepay/Postpay
  • Extra Usage to be charged at Rs. 150/GB on Prepaid

Business Rules:

• Promotion is applicable for purchases made between 15th of July and Chaand Raat 2014.
  • Promotion is valid for new sales of Wingle 30 GB packages only.
  • Offer is not applicable for package conversions for existing customers.
  • Promotion is valid for postpaid and prepaid subscribers.
  • Customers will not be allowed to downgrade the package; however package upgrade would be possible as per customer requirements.
  • Offer available through PTCL OSS and National Distributor Retail Outlets

it is good only for 1 year. After 1 year you HAVE TO pay the full price and you can't downgrade the package.

So for those who only want to go with discounted price it is good, but those who want to use it for long term they will be disappointed after 1 year.

I think they will be offering 4G packages on eid. @jani 1 year is a long time who knows what new offers are available by that time.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

[quote=“tramper, post:3, topic:21341”]

@jani 1 year is a long time who knows what new offers are available by that time.

[/quote]

Yes, but 99% PTCL offers are for new connections only. Next year when they offer something new the current device will be useless.

I am actually waiting for Wateen to come up with Evo Clould like device, the sales person told me they are going to launch Evo Cloud like device after July 2014.

When they launch it they will become the first Wimax company offering such device.

I have purchased EVO during happy week and PTCL promised to give 50% discount for life time but the problem is I am experiencing reduced speed on this device. PTCL reduce speed of these devices intentionally. I am using EVO in ISLAMABAD but my EVO never crossed 1Mbps (128kBps). Whereas EVO of my fellow is fine at the same location.

Another way to loot people of Pakistan

Witribe, qubee already have launched rechargeble pocket wifi devices.

[quote="jani, post:4, topic:21341"]

Yes, but 99% PTCL offers are for new connections only. Next year when they offer something new the current device will be useless.

I am actually waiting for Wateen to come up with Evo Clould like device, the sales person told me they are going to launch Evo Cloud like device after July 2014.

When they launch it they will become the first Wimax company offering such device.

[/quote]