Get details of sender of text message

I have received a VERY offensive text message right now, i called that number, rang and then no answer. I called again, and it was off. Now if anyone can guide me how can i reach to the sender of that text message anyhow? I know i can contact PTA, but how? and how they will be able to help? Do i need to show the text to them or something?

only CIA agents and Police inspectors are allow to collect calls/sms sender details

ok if somehow you get details and than what would you do if there is no any details i mean unregistered sim?

trash your sim

change your number

or simply ignore those messages

As i said, it was way offensive for me, and i don't to ignore it, or let it go. I want to get to the sender. So does that mean i have to lodge a police complaint?

did sender recognized your name of anything about you in those messages?

Simply, get the number blocked in case you are being harrassed again and again. All networks have blocking service i think. Though there is a monthly cost attached with that. Its no use trying to find out the owner of that number since only police and security agencies have access to that kind of data.

if u have any friend in that particular cellular company from which u received text, he may help u. Otherwise lodge a police complaint then take copy of that complaint with u at any franchize of that cellular company along with that text message saved in ur mobile. Maybe this ll help u out.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

did sender recognized your name of anything about you in those messages?
[/quote]

of course.

if u have any friend in that particular cellular company from which u received text, he may help u. Otherwise lodge a police complaint then take copy of that complaint with u at any franchize of that cellular company along with that text message saved in ur mobile. Maybe this ll help u out.
[/quote]

okay thanks, if first doesn’t work out, i’ll definitely go with the second!

of course.
[/quote]

than he surly is one of from your friends or relatives may be he is pranking on YOU in this situation i’ll highly recommend you take extreme action upon him/her and lock up em into jail

Not actually me, something related to me.

If you have any contacts with an agency, contact him right away. If not, find one within your circle.

I sincerely hope its not the case as happened with one of my friend. Someone, first got the complete details of his family, kids, where they are studying, his office address etc. Then, he started sending him very offensive messages and later on a threat for money. My friend, got help of a friend in an agency to get hold of the person. The person was caught eventually, and was a member of a gang. My friend was advised to change his residence and schooling of the kids, which he did. Not to mention how painful it would be.

I, once again, sincerely hope that its not the case with you but better take it seriously to be on the safer side.

Find a guy/gal who works in a call center of sender's network :) & Here you go!!

First of all police won't lodge a complaint.They will rather ask you to visit the franchisee.These kinda things don't come in their jurisdiction.

Not actually me, something related to me.
[/quote]

would you like to share the SMS content with us?

so he will play on his tv channel GEO as breaking news

^^ lols :)

HaHaAHHa

so he will play on his tv channel GEO as breaking news
[/quote]

PM me the number, I think I can help you get the details.

^ PM sent.

once i encountered a bit same situation..I contacted PTA and they asked for a 24Hrs warning time. Then afterwards the complaint was launched and the number got blocked immediately.