Get a website for your firm for as low as Rs. 2000 in Pakistan

We are a website development company based in Lahore, Pakistan. Let us inform you that how by taking your business online or by having a website you can reach more customers and earn greater profit.

A website is one of the most integral parts of a marketing campaign for any organization. It is a website that allows the potential customers to have a glimpse of the business or service an organization is into. A well designed informative website can work wonders as it is the only medium through which an organization can reach out to the world in a short time unlike traditional marketing campaigns.

Here at Insprologix we look after all aspects of website design. From original concept to completion our web design team will be there for you

Whatever your situation, we can accommodate all your web design needs. We work closely with our clients to capture the essence of your company or corporate image

Benefits of having a website:

• Improve your business image with an Online Presence.

• No need to hand out fliers or ads, just give your customers your website address!

• No matter what the size of your business is, your website is the most powerful and most cost-effective direct marketing and communication tool with your customers.

• Simply update your website to quickly and easily inform your customers of new products, services, deals, or specials!

• E-Commerce: Customers can order your products on your website from the comfort of their own home or office.

• With a website, you can easily attract new customers not only locally, but nationally and internationally!

• Combining this with our Search Engine Marketing service; you can easily attract new customers that are looking for your products or services

We guarantee that we will work to the best of our abilities to help you to make your web business successful. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to give a brief description of our company. If you have any question or want to proceed with the development of a new website or online marketing in general, please feel free to contact us.

Kind regards,

Qasim Tariq

Email: info@insprologix.com

oh this is great to know, but can i know why you are offering at such low rates, may we see some example work of your company.

Thanks

Yes. post your recent projects which you have done. I have visited your website but found no clietele list.

I guess this is the portfolio link

http://www.insprologix.com/portfolio.html

Sadly it shows only one project :P, anyhow momin_tq the right click protection script is really funny :P, You don't it anyway + the logo of your own business/website doesn't make any sense. Anyhow good effort, best of luck :D

:D and =D produces

your website also takes so much loading time.... You are also Offering the SEO services, please share your top ranked keywords... Y do not u reply to thread that you have initiated.. :)

The main reason i am offering these low rates is because i have just started off and want to build my portfolio. There is stiff competition out there these days so you have to be on your toes. Being a new developer this is the only viable option.

@ilhtpakistan..My website has been configured for SEO but the results for SEO are only visible after a period of 2-3 months. A website on google doesn't instantly show up on the first page. You have to make your way to the top. This is because the Google search engine uses a crawler which scans your website after some period of time for changes..

My previous project was an online store and its SEO results are now visible. Since its a Pakistani store you have to search in pages from Pakistan Type in "ps2 slim skins" or "blackberry skins" or table mats or ps3 skins. All of these show up on the first page of google...Results are visible but only after a period of time.

@mzc. One project which contains over 10,000 designs in a period of one month is quite good. Don't you think so? Inshallah i will be updating my portfolio once i have an increased list of clients.

to target the Pakistan market, if you do go for the pages from Pakistan, how much you will get traffic for these keywords.. ?

blackberry skins

ps2 slim skins

and there are ten results on the first page lol, which one is your... ?

The basic concept is to introduce these products in Pakistan because these skins are already present outside so optimizing them for foreign countries would be of no use + all of these changes are set according to the needs of the customer. If one wants to set an online store on a global base he could have opted for the entire web.

When you type in "blackberry skins" all the first three links take you directly to the website. The name of the website is www.technochameleon.com

ahan, i seen the keyword ranking good work, what was the response mean the daily visitors for the site .....

Which type of site will u build in just 2000rs I mean on da blog or the dot com site ??

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Which type of site will u build in just 2000rs I mean on da blog or the dot com site ??
[/quote]

It’s entirely your choice. It can be a dot come site or a blog. However a 2000Rs website contains only 6-8 pages. There are extra charges for additional pages and web hosting. You can also have a flash website and contact forms with an email system…

@momin_tq:: make the offer clear to every one, that its a static site with the 6 to 8 pages.... so the interested people contact you with the offer in mind....

My website is ranking for "sunshine" keyword on the 1st page of google pakistan I guess 6 spot it does not take more than month to rank my website on that spot.

It seems you are "Jack of all trades" as you are offering so much for just 2000.

True professionals

We provide SEO,Web hosting,web design services in lahore pakistan all over the glob.

search web hosting,web hosting in pakistan,server hosting,cheap web hosting,web hosting in lahore and any keyword related web hosting ,we are On TOP, CreativeON

True professionals

We provide SEO,Web hosting,web design services in lahore pakistan all over the glob.

search web hosting,web hosting in pakistan,server hosting,cheap web hosting,web hosting in lahore and any keyword related web hosting ,we are On TOP, CreativeON

[/quote]

great work… can you share with the forum guys about some SEO techniques that you use for the ranking…

great work… can you share with the forum guys about some SEO techniques that you use for the ranking…

[/quote]

He’s just trying to advertise regarding his company. As for SEO techniques there isn’t any one single technique. There are processes like Link building and usage of meta tags.

@sonu…As i said previously this nominal amount is only for a limited time period. I am trying to build my portfolio. Once i have a better list of clients i will increase the development charges…

He’s just trying to advertise regarding his company. As for SEO techniques there isn’t any one single technique. There are processes like Link building and usage of meta tags.

@sonu…As i said previously this nominal amount is only for a limited time period. I am trying to build my portfolio. Once i have a better list of clients i will increase the development charges…

[/quote]

he was just sharing his successes, the same way you were doing…(momim_tq)… so there should not be bad feelings… :)

There aren't any hard feelings. Just to mention i opened this thread to promote my own business and if someone else infiltrates i do have a right to speak up. Don't you think so? He could have made a separate thread.

@momin_tq Good Luck