Get 5%-15% return per month on your investment - Islamabad

I am an investment manager with more than 5 years of professional experience in forex, stocks and commodities (gold,silver,oil) trading.

Muhammad Adil Shabbir

Mubashar Hayat

contact us as soon possible, all of your investment will be undergone through legal procedures, so dont hesitate to contact us....

To attract someone you will need greater than 15% rate.

Otherwise Savings Schemes earn more than your profits.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I am an investment manager with more than 5 years of professional experience in forex, stocks and commodities (gold,silver,oil) trading.

Muhammad Adil Shabbir

Mubashar Hayat

[/quote]

Tech Forum and inspiration for 5% or 15% interest to Muslims, Wah bhai wah

i think gov scheme pays around 14% on behbood certificates..........

Muhammad Adil Shabbir

Mubashar Hayat

[/quote]

Tech Forum and inspiration for 5% or 15% interest to Muslims, Wah bhai wah
[/quote]

with all the respect mr zed2 you are an hypocrite fasadi a-sshole pop up everywhere univited, you are the mardood nasal you belong to likes of fake dr liaqat of alim online, you are the one eyed dajal. you are the antichrist.

ok now lets come back to thread on hand, return from investing in like forex stocks and commodities is 100% hallal as a matter of fact islam encourages stock market like commerce. when you are investing your money in anticipation of good returns but at the same time you are risking that money also meaning your money money will enjoy profits when the xyz invested company does good and if it goes in loss then you lose your money also.

unlike in bank where one gets interest on the money which is haram

take care

ok now lets come back to thread on hand, return from investing in like forex stocks and commodities is 100% hallal as a matter of fact islam encourages stock market like commerce. when you are investing your money in anticipation of good returns but at the same time you are risking that money also meaning your money money will enjoy profits when the xyz invested company does good and if it goes in loss then you lose your money also.

unlike in bank where one gets interest on the money which is haram

take care

[/quote]

Yes, the investment in profit and loss business is 100% halal. Banks which give you profit on your savings is haram if they take interest (suud) on loans (this is their business), and share it with you according to your interest rates and if banking profile is Profit and loss business (Islamic Banking), then taking profit on your savings is halal…

My personal opinion is that bank uses depositors money to make an investment(give loan) to any company..etc and keeping in view the return earned on such kind of investment demands the return in form of markup from the company.Why is all happens during past 20 years that this is haram and this is that.Is our forefathers and Moulvis of 1950s-1980s are not good muslims.Regarding Islamic banking its the same as regular banking they are also charging interest (name change) from companies & gives return on depositors investment.

^Well, now debating upon this thing would lead us to a religious debate which is forbidden on this forum. So, I would explain it in a simpler way to clear your point:

Actually, our banking system is based upon international banking systems. This kind of system was introduced by Jews. According to this system, the money deposited in the bank by opening saving accounts (not current accounts) is utilized by the banking authorities to provide loans to the debtors (people or company), which govern their business or etc from these and return the loan money back to the bank along with the interest (suud) according to the interest rates (suud ki sharah). Now, the profit earned in the form of interest (suud) is then shared with the account holders according to their interest rates (munafa dene ki sharah). Now, according to the islamic point of view, interest (suud) is entirely haram, so taking profit from such accounts is also haram (because banking system that I have explained above is suudi and haram).

Now, coming to the Islamic banking, here the bank invests the money deposited in their bank by account holders in some kind of business. In such kind of business, profit or loss earned is shared with the account holders according to their profit ratios. Now, this kind of banking is Halal and according to the Islamic teachings. But one more thing, if bank is governing a business which is illegal according to our religion, then again, taking profit from them is Haram.

And since you said molvis of 1950s-1980s were not good Muslims, yes, they were not. Those were actually ''chawal khaney walay mullas.'' (An ordinary man has not brought such disaster to Islam what this type of mullas have).

religious discussions are not allowed. devastatormaker considered urself warned... please read the rules... we have zero tolerance for violations.

religious discussions are not allowed. devastatormaker considered urself warned… please read the rules… we have zero tolerance for violations.
[/quote]

totally agree, i am not against talking about religion it should be in right forum and not here, but what pisses me off when there is always someone inject religiosity into everything is utter bulls-hit thinking how sadiq and ameen this guy is, we live in the one of the most corrupt country.

here is this guy offering service to manage money, ask him about his qualifications and references, instead this thread get hijacked by injection of religion into it so frekin’ typical, from now on i come across this kind of crap they are gonna get it from me ZERO TOLERANCE i like that!

@neoclue

don’t go out of your way to explain to this hypocrite nasal of likes of dr amir liaqat. just curse the heck out of them, this is what i do in real life.

How is this kamran guy still in this forum?

"don't go out of your way to explain to this hypocrite nasal of likes of dr amir liaqat. just curse the heck out of them, this is what i do in real life."

Wow, So thats your answer to everything? If someone does something wrong you just curse them? Wow i really applaud you. How old are you? 10?

"with all the respect mr zed2 you are an hypocrite fasadi a-sshole pop up everywhere univited, you are the mardood nasal you belong to likes of fake dr liaqat of alim online, you are the one eyed dajal. you are the antichrist."

You are no one to label someone like that. Mods, Please take note.

We should be polite to those who don't know. This is the correct way of unfolding knowledge.

After excuse from mods. I don't know why moderators are so much against religious (Islamic) talks. I hope they are also Muslims.