German Stealth Plane that could have dropped Atom Bomb on Newyork in

Well

check this link out, no doubt Germans are best in Tools, Machinery.

I always wonder with the innovations of Tank, Rockets and Atom Bomb project initiative and inventions, where Germans would have been if they only waited till 1950 to start World War 2.

http://gizmodo.com/5305249/the-nazi-stealth-planes-that-could-have-dropped-a-nuclear-bomb-in-nyc#c

Enjoy

Germans would've given tough time allied with this weapon. But dropping an a-bomb would've been a different story. Developing nuke tech itself is a challenging job. And when a country is actively fighting with the world against it then its difficult to spend funds into RD matters.

Regards

Nice. I have always been an admirer of Germany...they are technologically very advanced......and that's what we need too....not some T20 world cup win where we are wasting millions of rupees on players.

I think japan and south korea are more technologically advanced but they both sorta suck at military tech.

Blitzkrieg! V2! u boats! torpedos! Nuclear bomb! Nazis did introduced world to a whole new era of war. And for the modren world Germany, France and russia are still inventors of most advanced weapons.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I think japan and south korea are more technologically advanced but they both sorta suck at military tech.
[/quote]

Give japan a chance and they will wipe the floor with our carcasses. Cuz of WWII, they vowed to stay away from military activities.

Greatt mann...!!