Geo Super is Coming Back

Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry alonmg with two judges ordered Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority (PEMRA) to issue a broadcasting licence to Geo Super immediately and submit the report in three days. B)

Source: Awamiweb

thanks MR CJ we restored you for these issues

Damn... What a waste of the court's time. Too bad the entire Geo lineup isn't denied broadcasting rights. :angry:

[quote=“Asad, post:3, topic:14730”]

Damn… What a waste of the court’s time. Too bad the entire Geo lineup isn’t denied broadcasting rights. :angry:

[/quote]

Ditto

people usually say Blind Law but we have One eyed Law :lol:

Damn… What a waste of the court’s time. Too bad the entire Geo lineup isn’t denied broadcasting rights. :angry:

[/quote]

x2

and man its f****ng sick of geo to repeatedly air the news of people giving license to geo super! lolS! so funny!can i get my driving license if common people give me license to drive.

Such a shame. agree with u ahmsun.

[quote=“Ahmsun, post:6, topic:14730”]

x2

and man its f****ng sick of geo to repeatedly air the news of people giving license to geo super! lolS! so funny!can i get my driving license if common people give me license to drive.

[/quote]

why only driving license? You can get a license to sell wine too this way :P

[/quote]

And where do you plan to accommodate the thousands of workers who are currently employed by Jang group? It’s always easier to say!

Well i hope now they will pay the salaries of Geo News Employees which are pending from two months now :angry:

[quote=", post:10, topic:14730"]

Well i hope now they will pay the salaries of Geo News Employees which are pending from two months now :angry:

[/quote]

azsholes, did they stopped salaries ??? what’s the point of stopping salaries of employees ?? employees didn’t do anything!!! absolutely pointless! :angry: I hate this foreign funded jew channel.

@vazim

Right there bro. I also heard that geo is funded by people not from here. I seriously wanna shut this network forever. By the way what's the point of salaries here, if something isn't in our interest then why we should allow it to continue destroy our country from the inside.

[quote=“vazim, post:11, topic:14730”]

azsholes, did they stopped salaries ??? what’s the point of stopping salaries of employees ?? employees didn’t do anything!!! absolutely pointless! :angry: I hate this foreign funded jew channel.

[/quote]

not all employees, only the ones with lower ranks, i know some guys working in the main office karachi, and they didn’t received salaries for two months now, before the geo super ban Geo used to pay them 13-15 days late and now its almost two months. Not to mention the compulsory overtime shifts, But the Bosses there are getting their Cheques on time.

thanks to CJP we slaute you

thanks to CJP we slaute you