Geo Kids coming soon?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GEO_Kids

In this above wiki article it mentions about a forthcoming GEO channel.. infact the fifth channel by this multimedia giant..

Any speculations? will they host their own shows or be playing the same old tom and jerry?..

i believe pakistan does not have a animation instituition or history in place.. a new line of cartoons and kids drama series might be a win or lose for GEO..

Who knows nothing can be said.. its the first time someone is actually investing for this audience here in Pak..

Good luk GEO!

another News channel going to be open but this time for kids

GEO simply suck.

whether its their news channel or sports.

They never telecast all pakistan's cricket matches. THey should telecast them as they call themselves first pakistani sports channel.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

GEO simply suck.

whether its their news channel or sports.

They never telecast all pakistan’s cricket matches. THey should telecast them as they call themselves first pakistani sports channel.

[/quote]

i hate GEO too

I hope this channel focus on animes with good stories such as death note. But i know unfortunately, this channel will be another wikkid which is ever worst crap for kids

I hope this channel focus on animes with good stories such as death note. But i know unfortunately, this channel will be another wikkid which is ever worst crap for kids
[/quote]

At this moment, i can’t except better from Geo but hope for best. :)

So now, The Jew TV Network wants to control our children minds via showing violent cartoons etc.

I think it is very old news now, because when they successfully launched Geo News and Geo tv. when Geo network was dominant, in those days they announced to launch 8 more channels out of which 2 more came in 2005, famous Geo Super and AAG. When their 5th channel came which was Geo English in 2008 it didn't manage to got the required trp's and then Global financial crisis, all things sums up thus resulting in shutdown of their English channel project. After that Lackson group popular Express News became the 2nd most watched channel in early 2008 just after its launch of few months. Later more channels were launched two of them are prominent Dunya News, Samaa.

Thus, things were not the same for Geo tv network as was before. It lost its credibility and trust among viewers in the mid of 2009 because of some specific things and controversies. Then in early 2010, Express News came up as the most watched channel breaking the years of record of Geo News. There are many reasons that Geo tv's future projects were closed. As for now they have to attain the same position in the market rather than launching new channels.

If future channels are concern the only accurate information is about Lackson media's 3rd channel which is going to be a complete Entertainment channel. It was officially announced in their Express Festival.

JEW channel Jang Group, crapping people's mind. thumbs down for these foreign funded channels!!!!!!!!!

JEW channel Jang Group, crapping people’s mind. thumbs down for these foreign funded channels!!!
[/quote]

how said u that these channels are foreign funded, these pakistani channels are funded and owned by pakistanis.

Well 4 ur info geo english is closed by bcz zardari was nt giving permission 2 geo 2 launch new channel due 2 which d channel change their policy n becomes an anti ppp channel

what type of shows our kids can watch on this channel ?