Geo banned .... why i am still watching it?

hello ,

read the slide on geo thats its blocked in many parts of Pakistan , its a quick pleasure for me but why my cable operator is still broadcasting this lousy channel if Gov of Pakistan blocked it?

any number or email where i can report this so cable operator should shut it down ???

Zain

Yes In My Area Geo News Banned F-B Area Karachi

yep it is banned in most of the areas but im also seeing it

i live in gulberg no1 peshawar but 1 of my frnd told me who live in kyber colony that he is not able to watch geo on his cable

see it on the internet if you are so concerned....

i hate this channel more than i hate my neighbor's dog ....

I am conflicted on this issue. While I am all for the freedom of media, Geo is a rabid dog. It needs to be put down... hard.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I am conflicted on this issue. While I am all for the freedom of media, Geo is a rabid dog. It needs to be put down… hard.
[/quote]

Agree with you bro !

GEO is not GEO… it is actually JEW TV.

^ It is not. You think Geo should be banned because they are not supporting goverment !! ? And why should they ?

Anyways Geo was blocked on WorldCall karachi last night but its back this morning but on number 87 while it was on 24 with all other News channel !!!

screw u GEO

u poisoned the minds of our people...

Geo was a reasonably good news channel in its early days, but now it sucks big time. I hope the channel remains banned for eternity. :D

wat ever geo did, does or will do. It was doing the right thing these days, showing False promises of our elected leaders.

I consider Geo News as an entertainment channel and watch it for that purspose only. Geo has started to copy the indian news channels like india tv, and others.

well we had this discussion many times before and i would like to say that regardless of the fact that its a shitty channel the viewer should decide if he/she should watch it or not, not the government

So called democracy :/

Will some one explain or give some points that why Geo is so shitty ? whats so shitty about it ?

Bad time for a Ban. They should ban em at a chill time instead of a time of Chaos.

The government planning sucks. #$%# you Zardari and Co.

well we had this discussion many times before and i would like to say that regardless of the fact that its a shitty channel the viewer should decide if he/she should watch it or not, not the government

So called democracy :confused:

[/quote]

where u came frm? :confused:

Apart from politics, I have seen so many news on Geo which no sane human with a heart would want to broadcast to other people, just to give them headaches. Bunch of emotionless people just showing whatever they want for money, having no regard for viewers feelings.

Pathetic.

geo tells it as it is. if you cant handle it, i suggest u go watch cartoon network.

Will some one explain or give some points that why Geo is so shitty ? whats so shitty about it ?
[/quote]

i personally think geo never broadcasts the realities , they will always broadcast sh*t , and they always broadcast news which present fear and they promote insecurity and non professional acts .

satan cant you understand yourself after watching stupid titles of one program " Ajj Kamran Khan kay sath " , beside that that guy always raise voice for events and promote the voice which will make environment unsecure…

i bet you will never saw critisism shown by geo on any other international channel like FOX news , ndtv ,cnn , bbc etc etc …

beside that there are some many other good news channels like :

Dawn news

express 24/7

express news (urdu version )

Mod: Deleted. Roman Urdu not allowed.