Genuine Window Registry file lost and window corrupt, what to do?

[Roman Urdu removed]

can i recover my genuine window?

[Roman Urdu removed]

Did you bother asking them location of "registry file" ?

If you have genuine windows, there should be a factory recovery/reset option when laptop boots up. Do you see any?

And are you sure you had genuine windows?

This might work for you.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_vista-system/windows-failed-to-load-because-the-system-registry/7a529e93-0397-478d-974a-129e11aebac5?tab=AllReplies&page=2

Hi,

I got HP PRO 4530s back in Sept 2011 and next day recovery file was deleted mistakenly. Now after 2 months my window stop working suddenly and requesting me to recover the window.

The error i get on windows boot manager screen is:

1- insert ur window installation disc and restart ur comp.

2- choose language

3- click repair.

info: the boot selection failed because a required device is inaccessible.

I bought the laptop to the local market and they told me we cannot recover the registered window because you don't have recovery file.

Lateron, a guy in local market told me to get pirate window with ur current serial no. and he tried 3 times but every time CD stopped. So, he said now your BIOS need repair as he tried multiple pirate CD but cannot format the window so BIOS have an issue.

Can you please let me know what happen with laptop suddenly, and how i can check if BIOS is working fine?

I am in LAHORE, HAFIZ CENTER guys are suck.

Clone the recovery partition off someone else's probook on your own notebook. Then try recovery.

First try what Asad sugested. You can try communicating with HP Support requesting them to send recovery DVD. If you are lucky they may send you complete set with Recovery Manager. They may charge you some anount for DVD+shipping

[quote=“scuzzy, post:6, topic:15967”]

First try what Asad sugested. You can try communicating with HP Support requesting them to send recovery DVD. If you are lucky they may send you complete set with Recovery Manager. They may charge you some anount for DVD+shipping

[/quote]

how to order that.

HP Reply:

I understand that you have tried using the pirated version of the Operating System (OS) and now you are not able to get the OS installed.

I certainly understand the situation you are experiencing and how important it is for you to get the issue resolved.

Fatima, I would like to keep you informed that the software piracy is a major crime in the Microsoft Company. It is very much necessary that the software that we use should be the original version of the software. If we are using the pirated version of the operating system or the software it is considered to be a major crime. The using of the pirated version of the windows operating system is common among everyone which is supposed to be a punishable crime.

Using the HP Recovery Disk for the unit to install OS should resolve the issue. Taking the above information into consideration, I would recommend you to use the HP image on the unit. As you do not have the Disk, please contact the HP Service Center in Pakistan or the reseller to get the Recovery Disk.

HP does not have a direct Support Center in Pakistan. You would need to contact the HP Service Center in Pakistan:

http://h20533.www2.hp.com/country/pk/en/welcome.html

In case you need any further assistance, please contact the HP Representative in Pakistan:

Faisal Altaf

I am sure the above details would certainly help you in resolving the issue.

[quote=“Asad, post:5, topic:15967”]

Clone the recovery partition off someone else’s probook on your own notebook. Then try recovery.

[/quote]

How to clone while i don’t know anyone who have probook.

It's been only two months since you got the laptop. Just go to Mushko or Compsi and ask them for help.

Get a pirated windows and get rid of this tension. B)

[quote=“Asad, post:9, topic:15967”]

It’s been only two months since you got the laptop. Just go to Mushko or Compsi and ask them for help.

[/quote]

there is another story behind this, will tell u.

1st let me know how to check if Hard disk is working fine?