Geez ! Google Webcams!

Note : You are totally responsible for your actions...

Go to www.google.com

and put this into the search Bar

inurl:/view/index.shtml

it would show you a list of searched items....

click on any link and you would be able to see webcams...

You would be able to see street/Traffic cams...

and not only this..you can also control them move them right or left or zoom in or out...

I didnt know that hacking these webcams is so easy !! Any country can watch any country's airports and security or anything !! I mean WTF !!! :o

Why so shocked? They're all public webcams, a lot of them from universities... Theres no 'hacking' element here. If someone didn't want their webcam to be viewed they'd know to put some sort of security on its access!

Nice !

Nice Thing

Good find man... controlling cams is cool

Shocked because i even accessed a webcam at an airport !!! Surely that cant be good?

i saw that trick somewhere and searched that string in google and by looking at the results i thought that isn't anything special so i left it

Though its pretty old... good thing you brought it up ... a lot of ppl dont bother to change the default settings on networked cameras :).

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Shocked because i even accessed a webcam at an airport !!! Surely that cant be good?
[/quote]

Yes but airport management is stupid. If it was a security breach they wouldn’t make it a public cam. And really I don’t consider it a risk even if you can view an airport. So what! :)

there are many many free apps that let us watch thousands tv channels radio stations and cams like that... its not illegal atall.

Yes but airport management is stupid. If it was a security breach they wouldn’t make it a public cam. And really I don’t consider it a risk even if you can view an airport. So what! :)

[/quote]

If it was a breach, they wouldn’t have a webcam at all! :P

ok we can watch from them i understand but we can move them ?? this is something.

they must have installed a webcam so public can view otherwise there are cctv camera for other purposes like security

ur talking abt cams, i think theres a space telescope out there that u can move

all of these are using this product

http://www.axis.com/products/cam_241q/

ok we can watch from them i understand but we can move them ?? this is something.
[/quote]

pan tilt zoom ptz ip cameras

Note : You are totally responsible for your actions…

Go to www.google.com

and put this into the search Bar

inurl:/view/index.shtml

it would show you a list of searched items…

click on any link and you would be able to see webcams…

You would be able to see street/Traffic cams…

and not only this…you can also control them move them right or left or zoom in or out…

[/quote]

old news

coool dude