Gaza conflict will traumatise a generation of children

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

More than 550 Palestinians have been killed and 3000 injured – about a third of whom are children. It is the deadliest period in the region since the Gaza war of 2008-9.

As well as the death toll and obvious physical damage, Israel's attacks will leave a severe psychological mark on Gaza's surviving children. Three months after the last period of bombing ended, in January 2009, Abdelaziz Thabet, a child psychiatrist at Al-Quds University in the Gaza Strip, studied the effects of the bombing on Palestinian children.

Of the 358 teenagers Thabet studied, 30 per cent were left with full-blown post-traumatic stress disorder. Most other children presented some PTSD symptoms, and only 12 per cent had no symptoms. The study was published in the May issue of the Arab Journal of Psychiatry, just a month before the current campaign.

[/quote]

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn25932-gaza-conflict-will-traumatise-a-generation-of-children.html#.U8_zSPmSxmw

Kisne bola hai Israel se panga lo? Mazhab nahi sikhata yeh. Wait till you can hit them hard enough before you strike. Hamas wale gadhon ki wajeh se aam log takleef mein hain.

[quote=", post:2, topic:21367"]

Kisne bola hai Israel se panga lo? Mazhab nahi sikhata yeh. Wait till you can hit them hard enough before you strike. Hamas wale gadhon ki wajeh se aam log takleef mein hain.

[/quote]

Have you even listened to any interview of any Palestinian in last few days even those conducted by as pro-zionist media as BBC ? and what they said... They seems united behind Hamas this this time.

They want to end this war on their terms.

32 puppies down and fellow puppies are already feeling the heat.

The UN Human Rights Council has voted to launch an independent inquiry into Israel's offensive in Gaza, backing efforts by the Palestinians to hold the Israel up to international scrutiny.

The 47-member council adopted the investigation under a draft resolution after a request by Palestine, which has UN observer status.

• 29 states voted in favour of the investigation.
  • 17 abstained, including many EU states.
  • 1 voted against - the US. (Only papa came to puppies rescue)

http://www.aljazeera.com/humanrights/2014/07/un-investigate-israel-offensive-gaza-201472316293283952.html

Apna apna khayaal hai. I am in India living in harmoney with people I would kill without a second thought if I had the chance. Think about it for once when you sit on your own. You dont mess with people you cannot dictate terms to.

Its not me who says that. You know who says that dont you?

[quote=“yousaf465, post:4, topic:21367”]

The UN Human Rights Council has voted to launch an independent inquiry into Israel's offensive in Gaza, backing efforts by the Palestinians to hold the Israel up to international scrutiny.

The 47-member council adopted the investigation under a draft resolution after a request by Palestine, which has UN observer status.

• 29 states voted in favour of the investigation.
  • 17 abstained, including many EU states.
  • 1 voted against - the US. (Only papa came to puppies rescue)

http://www.aljazeera.com/humanrights/2014/07/un-investigate-israel-offensive-gaza-201472316293283952.html

[/quote]

Aap jo UN ka hawala de rahe hain zara hosh ki dava karo!

It is the same UN who has been seeing the blockade since 2006. Kya baat karte ho janaab?

Haathi ke daant khane ke aur hote hain dikhane ke aur.

[quote=", post:6, topic:21367"]

Aap jo UN ka hawala de rahe hain zara hosh ki dava karo!

It is the same UN who has been seeing the blockade since 2006. Kya baat karte ho janaab?

Haathi ke daant khane ke aur hote hain dikhane ke aur.

[/quote]

UN has some teeth to show at-least, even that is rare in this age.

Pakistan and Egypt were the first one to raise their hands. A feat in itself.

[quote=", post:5, topic:21367"]

Apna apna khayaal hai. I am in India living in harmoney with people I would kill without a second thought if I had the chance. Think about it for once when you sit on your own. You dont mess with people you cannot dictate terms to.

Its not me who says that. You know who says that dont you?

[/quote]

Yes, I have seen India first hand too.

The problem with dogs is, when you have found their achilles heels, you can control them. Obviously they will bite, but you are human and their you know animals...

[quote=“yousaf465, post:7, topic:21367”]

UN has some teeth to show at-least, even that is rare in this age.

Pakistan and Egypt were the first one to raise their hands. A feat in itself.

[/quote]

Egypt?

Allah ke bandae! Egypt ne to Israel ka itne saalon tak saath diya hai. Kya keh rahe ho? Tumko khuda ka vasta thori tehkikaat karo ki wahan mazara kya hai aur fir behes karo. I was there for three years and I left because I realised that Hamas people are a bunch of idiots.

Unfortunately I cannot carry on with this discussion.

Khuda Hafiz

[quote=", post:9, topic:21367"]

Egypt?

Allah ke bandae! Egypt ne to Israel ka itne saalon tak saath diya hai. Kya keh rahe ho? Tumko khuda ka vasta thori tehkikaat karo ki wahan mazara kya hai aur fir behes karo. I was there for three years and I left because I realised that Hamas people are a bunch of idiots.

Unfortunately I cannot carry on with this discussion.

Khuda Hafiz

[/quote]

I'm talking about the UN resolution . How did you went to gaza, if I am not mistaken you can't go to gaza with a Pakistani Passport.

I think we have enough problems in our Pakistan; we should focus on solving those first. Such discussions are really useless there is no outcome of this; at the end it just politics and blood is being shed.

I would agree with Shamsheer e Kashmir, no point carrying on this discussion.

God bless you Yousuf.

[quote=“yousaf465, post:10, topic:21367”]

I'm talking about the UN resolution . How did you went to gaza, if I am not mistaken you can't go to gaza with a Pakistani Passport.

[/quote]

I never said I went there with a Pakistani passport.

Some one please delete all my posts in this thread.

"Please"

I wont get into trouble, the webmaster of this website (might) will. I log in using some idiots wifi connection who doesnt have a clue how to secure it. My IP address means nothing and nor does my mac address. I am beyond that.

Delete my posts lest you want some kafir snooping on your server or even worse bringing it down just coz of this thread.

The questions you ask are good but these arent appropriate for a public forum like this.

[quote=“attock, post:11, topic:21367”]

I think we have enough problems in our Pakistan; we should focus on solving those first. Such discussions are really useless there is no outcome of this; at the end it just politics and blood is being shed.

I would agree with Shamsheer e Kashmir, no point carrying on this discussion.

God bless you Yousuf.

[/quote]

How did you assumed that, we have ignored our problems ?

When your neighbour house was on fire, you shrugged it off and when your house will be on fire what he will do ?

Supporting Innocent Children is no Politics.

[quote=", post:12, topic:21367"]

I never said I went there with a Pakistani passport.

Some one please delete all my posts in this thread.

"Please"

I wont get into trouble, the webmaster of this website (might) will. I log in using some idiots wifi connection who doesnt have a clue how to secure it. My IP address means nothing and nor does my mac address. I am beyond that.

Delete my posts lest you want some kafir snooping on your server or even worse bringing it down just coz of this thread.

The questions you ask are good but these arent appropriate for a public forum like this.

[/quote]

Just delete your posts.

Yousaf "keeping it simple" 465