Gas price raised by 31%

Bad news, Gas price raised by 31%. Now lot of price hike in very product.

CNG

old price 38.8

new price ~51

:mad:

and who is to be blamed? I thought we had huge reserves of gas in the Sui area (atleast thats what they taught us in Pakistan Studies!)

They are liars else why they entering in to contract with Iran to buy gas. We have also lot of petroleum reserves but who gona take it out or who gona have kickbacks.

ppl ppl we dont have gas reserves, sui was the big one.... and i remember my early school days when we use to read Pakistan Sui gas field has reserves for 20yrs, i am 27yrs goddamit, 20yrs are gone...... and till now we havent been able to find one as big as field as that...... so do the math ppl

Its 40Rs per Kg now it will be 53Rs per Kg? Why are they increasing the rates on monthly basis?It is enough man.. they should stop this bullshit before its too late,gas has to do nothing with petrol or diesel... this gov is doing nothing but putting the damn taxes on everything.Shameless dead souls.

do u know we had a contract with iran for not digging in balochistan if we dig that mean a war with iran.

balochistan land is lower than iran so if we dig in balochistan we can get oil and gas reserves but

due to the contact we can't do anything and this contract was done against some big amount for the

welfare of the pakistan.

Where is that amount gone?perhaps in thier pockets,they should really concentrate on happenings in Pakistan? its getting late.

filled up in islamabad b4 going to mardan at old rate at 38.8 or whatever it was... on way back from mardan filled up for 53.. thats an insane increase all at once

obviously..this gonna ruin all the inustry!!!

and have u heard that PIA has raised fares of UMRA from 49000 to 57000R.s..!!!

oh my goodness!!!!now an ordinary and mediocre man can only aspire to go for umra..!!!

They all are !@#$%^&*

What Mr Minister Said 90% people don't affect with this price hike F*** you man

Gasoline Price Hike = more Inflation

Natural Gas Price Hike= more Inflation

So called Democrats Increase in Salary 20% last it was 4500 not its 6000 lol heck man

man thts sad :(

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

and who is to be blamed? I thought we had huge reserves of gas in the Sui area (atleast thats what they taught us in Pakistan Studies!)
[/quote][quote=", post:, topic:"]
Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi, who also holds the portfolio of petroleum minister said the government was forced to increase the gas tariff following compulsion by the OGRA Ordinance 2002 and agreements signed with the Sui Southern Gas Company Limited (SSGCL) and the Sui Northern Gas Pipeline Limited (SNGPL) that bound the government to give these gas utilities a proper rate of return on their assets.
[/quote]

Source: http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2008\07\01\story_1-7-2008_pg1_1

Capitalism to be blamed?

all is DRAMA!!!!!!!

what do u expect from those who are themselves involved in CORRUPTION????

just heard on geo, i think wrong prices were quoted by gas ministry..

Govt. annouced raise utpo Rs. 4.30 plus taxes not Rs. 13/- good news.

guys this is nothing ... expect all these prices to double within a year.

soo in mid 2009, you guys might be paying 100+rs for 1kg of gas.

All the money is going to a good cause, i.e. War in Iraq and War in Afghanistan. So feel satisfied that your money isn't being wasted.

also, all your money is going to help in rising more sky-scrapers in Dubai, so thats also a help to humanity. So take it easy guys.

Petrol prices went from 53rs/liter to 75rs/liter in less then 9 months, and this is gonna keep going higher UNTIL

we say #$%# YOU to the oil-production nations who are increasing prices on daily basis (caz they know we're dependent on 'em)...

within 5-10 years, majority of the nations are gonna turn to alternative energy sources, then OIL prices will drop a bit, but by then, nobody will be interested in the environment-polluting fossil fuels.

guys this is nothing … expect all these prices to double within a year.

soo in mid 2009, you guys might be paying 100+rs for 1kg of gas.

All the money is going to a good cause, i.e. War in Iraq and War in Afghanistan. So feel satisfied that your money isn’t being wasted.

also, all your money is going to help in rising more sky-scrapers in Dubai, so thats also a help to humanity. So take it easy guys.

Petrol prices went from 53rs/liter to 75rs/liter in less then 9 months, and this is gonna keep going higher UNTIL

we say #$%# YOU to the oil-production nations who are increasing prices on daily basis (caz they know we’re dependent on 'em)…

within 5-10 years, majority of the nations are gonna turn to alternative energy sources, then OIL prices will drop a bit, but by then, nobody will be interested in the environment-polluting fossil fuels.

[/quote]

I agree with you and i think alternative engergy source necessary for us and future generation. May Allah help us.

Govt. annouced raise utpo Rs. 4.30 plus taxes not Rs. 13/- good news.
[/quote]

so what’s the official word!

http://thenews.com.pk/updates.asp?id=48687

Offical word only on CNG 4.30+taxes(1.20 Rs) but not on Gas Prices Its still exist damnt it man they increased 2 more slabs 300 cubic meter and above 70-120% hike in Gas prices. Are they HOE in winter my consumption is between 350-500 cubic meter so what i have to pay for it 5000 Rs or 6000 are they nuts!

Electricty Tarrif definitly goes up beacuse Wapda and Kesc Both produces Electricity through "NATURAL GAS" and 16% GST subsidy lifted on Electricty Bill.

Ajeeeb Mulk hai Amriat bhagao Jhamoriat Lao Now people will pray for Amriat.