Gas Geyser

I have to purchase a gas geyser tomorrow. Please suggest some best geysers upto Rs.25000 budget.

How about instant geysers? In this price range, you can have two instant geysers easily. You will save lot of money on gas bills.

A month ago I asked many shops in Jhelum and none of the shopkeepers were aware of this this instant phenomena.

I think a normal geyser will be best. I just wanna be sure to get something reliable.

This one is available for Rs.19650

sg35.jpg

Ijaz, bro do you know of any energy efficient geyser which doesn't consume too much gas? Or even electric power, if the electric one will save more in bills than the gas one..

Ours is old now and a big burden on gas bill :/

Sorry Imran for hijacking your thread :P

@Imran

whatever brand you will buy one thing make sure you are buying geyser which must has Italy made burner installed

we bought Super Asia geyser back in 2002 price 7000. we start it beginning of every winter and off it when winter goes completely , using for hot shower , cloth washing dish washings etc

Search for Bosch Gysers...their quality and features on being power efficient deem them well suited to your needs as well as your buget since they are a bit expenisve.. but a one time cost..

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:7, topic:18162”]

Search for Bosch Gysers…their quality and features on being power efficient deem them well suited to your needs as well as your buget since they are a bit expenisve… but a one time cost…

[/quote]

this one http://www.bosch-home.com/za/products/gas-geysers.html ? for how much and from where ?

[quote=“yousaf465, post:8, topic:18162”]

this one http://www.bosch-hom…as-geysers.html ? for how much and from where ?

[/quote]

LOL Bosch is not officially available here in Pakistan

[quote=“armada, post:6, topic:18162”]

whatever brand you will buy one thing make sure you are buying geyser which must has Italy made burner installed
[/quote]

You mean Burner or the thermostat unit ?

@Imran, Singer is best option that is easily available in market along with parts and after sale service.

The only problem with instant geyser is during load shedding of GAS. In such a case you cannot use it as it only stores 4-9 litres of water normally. While in traditional gas geysers you can have 25-60 gallon in normal range.

^ Use solar geyser in series with the normal geyser. Gas load shedding will have minimal effect with normal water use and it will also reduce the gas consumption/bill by feeding already hot/warm water into the geyser thereby reducing the time the geyser burner needs to turn on (if at all).

[quote=", post:10, topic:18162"]

You mean Burner or the thermostat unit ?

[/quote]

Burner and lighter! we’ve installed Italian made burner lighter kit which is fully automatic it shut off it self when water reaches at full level of hot and then starts again automatically when thermostat moving down, it reduces gas consumption and these burners lasts forever. importing from italy

Source: super asia technical helpline

[quote=“armada, post:13, topic:18162”]

Burner and lighter! we’ve installed Italian made burner lighter kit which is fully automatic it shut off it self when water reaches at full level of hot and then starts again automatically when thermostat moving down, it reduces gas consumption and these burners lasts forever. importing from italy

Source: super asia technical helpline

[/quote]

Asad’s solution is ideal one

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

[quote=“yousaf465, post:8, topic:18162”]

this one http://www.bosch-hom…as-geysers.html ? for how much and from where ?

[/quote]

there are many different models, each with varying capacity and instant heating options…i dont know about anywhere else but i have seen the on Temple road, Abid market lahore.

[quote=“armada, post:9, topic:18162”]

LOL Bosch is not officially available here in Pakistan

[/quote]

http://international.bosch.com/frontend/page.aspx?country=PK&language=en&bu=COO

Some people…Sigh…:(

Yesterday purchased a KSC Sahiwal made 35gallon capacity geyser which cost me Rs14850 with safety wall.

I purchased it because its material was worthy as compared to super asia and other brands. Its weight is also more compared to others. Many people recommended it from my city.

I also saw instant geaser in electronics market whose capacity was 8 litres and price was Rs.8000.

Drawback which I found in instant geyser is gas loadshedding. Atleast with big geyser (which I purchased) I will have enough water during loadshedding compared to chilled-icy water which can freeze anyones a-ss. lol

Singer, Bosch and another big name nasgas or something like that was also not available.

He gave 5years warranty of all parts.

Now I have to give some haram, bribe for getting demand notice and connection of gas. And the worst thing is that all the officials at sui gas office Jhelum are pathan gayz. They start with money and end with money. Some times I feel that they are part time pimps. No offence to ghairatmand pathans.

Tomorrow MNA has to visit our village and we have to suck them with Zindabad slogans. WTF!!!

@ Imran

how was your experience with KSC Geyser.

I am also looking to buy one conventional storage geyser which is economical, energy efficient & durable.

forum members may also give their updated valuable advice.

Thanks in advance.

from market research only, there are 2 models of superasia, one with normal gauge sheet, and other with thicker sheet and overall better components..the thicker one also costs 4-5k more.. almost 19k in price.. if durability is what you are after the thicker sheet geyser should be first choice.. we have 2 simple ones at home which started leaking one after the other... and now we have to buy new.. so looking for a solid one.