Gaming pc

i am going to make a gaming pc and i need suggestion from frinds

i'll write all my choices and plz tell me what to do and other options will also be acceptable (keeping in mind that display will be 40" led sony with 1920*1080)

CPU

INTEL CORE i5 2500 3.30Ghz (6MB CACHE)

Casing THERMALTAKE ARMOR A30 (VM70001W2Z) (its with mATX support) and i like it due to its size and that'll be placed in my led cabinet very easily

THERMALTAKE ARMOR A60 (VM20001W2Z)

THERMALTAKE ELEMENT V BLACK EDITION (VL200K1W2Z)

Motherboard

ASUS P8H67-M PRO INTEL H67 (in case of armor A30 (its mATX board with crossfire support))

ASUS P8P67 (sli and crossfire ready)

INTEL DH67CL

HDD

1 solid state drive 80gb or 1 segate momentus hybrid drive 500gb

including with wd cavior black 1TB with 6 Gb/s

3D card

previously i had nvidia gefore 8800gts and that was good enough at that time now my budget for card is 25000~35000 ( now tell me either one good card in this range or two cards with sli or crossfire in the same budget and 2 cards will be cheaper obvsly)

Power supply

at the moment i've asus 550 watt power supply and will by if needed.

any body who is in gaming can understand this all and can give me good suggestion

what is your total budget for the whole pc....

Actually suggest me a PC too which can play all the current games at their peak performance.

Budget 60 ~ 80 K

thanks

[quote=“jack, post:2, topic:14906”]

what is your total budget for the whole pc…

[/quote]

at the moment budget is 80-100 K and more will be arranged in a month or so some parts can also be kept pending like 1tb wd cavior black or 3d card …

no one in gaming?

My suggestion is to go for this setup:

mobo Board: ASUS P8P67...................19900k Czone(sli and crossfire ready)

Processor : i5 2500k.....................19.9K Czone

Ram : Ripjaws X 8GB (2x4GB)........10.0k iamxtreme.com

Hard drive: Seagate 2TB..................10.0k Czone

power supp: Xigmatek NRP-MC 702 Modular..10.0k iamxtreme.com

Chassis : Thermtake V black edition....12.8k Galaxy

SSD drive : Kingston 64 GB...............11.0k galaxy

GPU : Gtx 580 evga 1.536MB GDDR5 384 bit 52k or better yet for a little more GTX 590 3GB......60k Asus (pls check prices)

--go for single card rather then sli, too much heat, then there are driver and scalabilty problems in some games.

--I suggested the mobo with the option though if you change your mind later on

[quote=“jack, post:6, topic:14906”]

My suggestion is to go for this setup:

mobo Board: ASUS P8P67…19900k Czone(sli and crossfire ready)

Processor : i5 2500k…19.9K Czone

Ram : Ripjaws X 8GB (2x4GB)…10.0k iamxtreme.com

Hard drive: Seagate 2TB…10.0k Czone

power supp: Xigmatek NRP-MC 702 Modular…10.0k iamxtreme.com

Chassis : Thermtake V black edition…12.8k Galaxy

SSD drive : Kingston 64 GB…11.0k galaxy

GPU : Gtx 580 evga 1.536MB GDDR5 384 bit 52k or better yet for a little more GTX 590 3GB…60k Asus (pls check prices)

–go for single card rather then sli, too much heat, then there are driver and scalabilty problems in some games.

–I suggested the mobo with the option though if you change your mind later on

[/quote]

Thanks for suggestions. This will be very helpful for me. Specially about SLI and single card. Just please tell me any difference between i5 2500 and 2500k and also I’m thinking about not to go for SSD and on the other hand no need of cavior black. What if I go for seagate momentus hybrid drive 500 gb x 2 in Raid0.

I am thinking because of very good performance of this drive in my laptop. Booting time is half as compared to 7200rpm built in drive.

well, the difference between an i5 2500 and a 2500k is the k version is overclockable, go for that one if you are into overclocking. Seagate momentus hybrid drive 500 gb x 2 in Raid0 should not be a problem as well.

[quote=“jack, post:8, topic:14906”]

well, the difference between an i5 2500 and a 2500k is the k version is overclockable, go for that one if you are into overclocking. Seagate momentus hybrid drive 500 gb x 2 in Raid0 should not be a problem as well.

[/quote]

Actually I never went for overclocking as it produces a lot of heat, but now I guess a lot of thermal solutions are available in local market so I guess now I should go for it.

Please suggest me a good motherboard in Asus from Galaxy site.!

and which ram do u think is good?

if u are a heavy gamer then u must add liquid cooling system

[quote=“armada, post:11, topic:14906”]

if u are a heavy gamer then u must add liquid cooling system

[/quote]

You are right but that is in case of over clocking, and I’m not in over clocking at any cost.

[quote=", post:10, topic:14906"]

Please suggest me a good motherboard in Asus from Galaxy site.!

and which ram do u think is good?

[/quote]

What is purpose for your board, your budget and etc then I can suggest any, at the moment 67 series is going good and a new launch 68 is also the best one but for that you have to wait a bit.