Gaming on wateen

Anybody up for gaming on wateen?

I will host a game server on weekend nights. Games i want to play are Battlefield 1942, Age of Emires and CS. Not a big fan of CS but if nuff ppl want to play then we can make a server

Live chat : http://gabbly.com/http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=13362

(This is 1 whole URL). Check this page on friday/saturday nights from 11pm onwards

The games i wud like to play best are Novalogic's old ariel combat flight sims, F16mrf, F22raptor, F22lighting, Comanche4, Mig29Fulcrum etc. Burt no one plays them these days. So if ur interested in playing, i will gladly host a game

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

The games i wud like to play best are Novalogic’s old ariel combat flight sims, F16mrf, F22raptor, F22lighting, Comanche4, Mig29Fulcrum etc. Burt no one plays them these days. So if ur interested in playing, i will gladly host a game
[/quote]

I Am willing .Those were like the best games So tell me the time.Not today because tomorrow i take a test.Inshallah tomorrow.

host a call of duty 4 server

If you are hosting f16 multi role fighter i am up for it

tell me the game i will be happy to host and and i will host 24/7 well as long as light is present at my home

The games i wud like to play best are Novalogic’s old ariel combat flight sims, F16mrf, F22raptor, F22lighting, Comanche4, Mig29Fulcrum etc. Burt no one plays them these days. So if ur interested in playing, i will gladly host a game
[/quote]

Hey, I can play F22 Raptor. Though I am big fan of CS but it need more people than F22 Raptor (that need at least two people to play).

But alas, 25 days each month, my Wateen connection works worst. I only get good speed and constant connection for 3 to 5 days a month (golden days which are totally random). :(

Maybe some day, we’ll play.

Fe-Aman Allah.

Midhat, id be up for battlefield..i love that game...but i think we wont have many players...

plz join the chat link on this thread

k im off. no game today. will try again tomoro arnd 11 or 12 in the night

How about explaining online gaming to a fool like me? Anyone up for it?

How about explaining online gaming to a fool like me? Anyone up for it?
[/quote]

ok in a normal game u play by urself right

some games allow u to play with another player usin the same computer/console right

now with online gaming its the same like multi player but u play with ppl on the internet

get it?

CS servers on Wateen:-

1. 58.27.200.107:27016

2. 58.27.200.106:27015

3. 58.27.200.109:27015

CS servers on Wateen:-

1. 58.27.200.107:27016

2. 58.27.200.106:27015

3. 58.27.200.109:27015

[/quote]

are these the official wateen servers or created by someone?

are these the official wateen servers or created by someone?

[/quote]

i have no idea, official or some wateen user!

i have no idea, official or some wateen user!

[/quote]

where did you the ips from?

ok in a normal game u play by urself right

some games allow u to play with another player usin the same computer/console right

now with online gaming its the same like multi player but u play with ppl on the internet

get it?

[/quote]

Haha. I know that much ruhan!!! I’ve even played online a couple of times. Except that i don’t know how to set up after installing a game. I mean what do i have to do after that?

Haha. I know that much ruhan!!! I’ve even played online a couple of times. Except that i don’t know how to set up after installing a game. I mean what do i have to do after that?

[/quote]

you want to make a server? or join one?

where did you the ips from?

[/quote]

found at : www.game-monitor.com