Gaming Hours

how many hours you could play game Nonstop

12 hrs session when i was playing resident evil at ps2. around 9 hrs session while playing Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butchers Bay on pc.

currently 0 hrs a day coz of 12 hrs+ load shedding.

I played MKdeception Konquest mode on Eid Day from 10:00 AM to 12:000AM Non-stop no lunch and dinner after 12:00 Am. My father's "Zindagi main Koi kaam nahi hain"

I did the average of 8 hours Daily when I played GTA San Andreas.

my younger brother when starts playing stops only when he is done with the game. I remember when he got bully (PS2) he started playing it and didn't stopped for a second until the game was finished, thank god bully wasn't that much lengthy

played nfs mostwanted for abt 13 hours non stop......

lol saray farigh hain

dittto

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

lol saray farigh hain
[/quote]

Nice one yaar

Played CS 1.6 for 4 hours continuously, around like 1 year ago. I got Fariya cablenet at that time...but now as I have shifted to PTCL, no CS!! :(

hey! is there any way to play CS with other DSL providers like Worldcall??

^worldcall isnt a dsl provider

and who said you cant play CS on PTCL or any other DSL you can the only difference is that you play in internet mode on these DSLs. just get the server address of servers and add them to favorite in CS

get some of the server's here:

http://www.game-monitor.com/search.php?location=PK

Thanx Saad! So now I can set up a server on game-monitor and give adresses to my friends on worldcal or any other ISP, would they be able to play wid me?

And I would like to ask that how come Worldcall is not a DSL provider? Is it a cablenet? :S confUSed...

You dont have to setup a server on game monitor (its a server database) you have to create a server in counter strike and give the ip and address and port to your friends and they will be able to connect to your server , but make sure you have the port of counter strike forwarded in your modem usually 27015

Worldcall is a HFC network

Played CS 1.6 for 4 hours continuously, around like 1 year ago. I got Fariya cablenet at that time…but now as I have shifted to PTCL, no CS!! :(

hey! is there any way to play CS with other DSL providers like Worldcall??

[/quote]

yes my fellowbeing u can play

here u go… :)

http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=2436

Right now, it's 28 hours a day playing Icewind Dale, Temple of Elemental Evil, Go and Mass Effect.

Right now, it’s 28 hours a day playing Icewind Dale, Temple of Elemental Evil, Go and Mass Effect.
[/quote]

28 hours a day??? where do u live…on earth there r only 24 hours in a day!!!

^ I think he is so involved in gaming that he forgot hours of the day. :lol:

6 hrs on cricket captain 2008

They're really short hours

12 hrs session when i was playing resident evil at ps2. around 9 hrs session while playing Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butchers Bay on pc.

currently 0 hrs a day coz of 12 hrs+ load shedding.

[/quote]

Reminds me of 2001 when I played RE 3…What days they were… I played it on my pc non stop for hours. I ended up getting “chuk” in my back.