Gamer/Member Game Reviews

Over here you will give reviews of the games of any system new and old. Try to review buy filling the following fields (give each out of 10).

Game

Name of game and genre

System

Describe which system it's being released in.

Presentation

This category includes everything from the quality of the manual and packaging to the menu layout, load times, and included game options. We also consider the overall production, licenses, atmosphere, and style.

Graphics

How the game looks as well as technical issues like animation quality, texture design, and framerate.

Sound

This is where we rate the quality of the audio effects and voice acting as well as the music in the game.

Gameplay

In a nutshell, how fun and satisfying the game is to play. Usually considered the most important part of any title, this category encompasses the controls, design, and overall feel of the experience.

Lasting Appeal

This rates how much time you're likely to spend with the game before you get tired of it. This rating also reflects the depth of replay and options such as multiplayer and mini-games that keep you going after you finish the single-player experience.

Game: Comix Zone (Platformer/Fighting)

System: Sega Genesis

Presentation: 10/10

Graphics: 10/10

Sound: 10/10

Gameplay: 8/10 Its a hard game with ton'o moves, but quite satisfactory nevertheless.

Lasting Appeal: 6/10 No difficulty modes, but besides that the game is hard especially at the end.

Game: Fable: the lost chapters (Action RPG)

System: PC

Presentation: 8.5/10

Graphics: 8/10

Sound: 8/10

Gameplay: 8/10 Simply Excellent, mega-wide options & choices.

Lasting Appeal: 8.5/10 This Action RPG is a Kickass Game, we can do SO MANY things in it, for somewhat reasons, it reminds me of GTA Sanandreas. lol. I am definitely gonna end it with 100% final scores.

Edit: Ended it, it was a worthy game, totally enjoyed it. There was not much story in it, but the rest makes up for that. I'll recommend it to any RPG gamer.

Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the night

System: PSX, PSP, Xbox360, PS3, WII

Presentation: 10/10 Great story with multiple endings, and tight backgrounds

Graphics: 10/10 For 2D graphics truly the best.

Sound: 9/10 Awesome Music, and dialogue

Gameplay: 9/10 Simple gamplay with tons of weapons, some having its own magic. Bosses suck though.

Lasting Appeal: 10/10 With Multiple endings, tons of items, secret areas and two castles to explore. Well how much more reply do you want.

Game: Crysis:Warhead

System: PC

Presentation: 7/10 Story's alright, Menu ok, pretty much standard.

Graphics: 9/10

Sound: 8/10 Good dialogue, gun sounds are alright, not strong enough

Gameplay: 8/10, there's some good action, but the final boss was disappointing, must be played in hard setting to make it challenging, otherwise you won't enjoy it.

Lasting Appeal: 6/10 Few online servers, n not much for the single player except the delta difficulty. Best served for rental purposes.

Game

Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts (RTS)

System

PC

Presentation

9/10 Excellent Story line, understandable menu

Graphics

9/10 Awesome FX, and great looking units

Sound

9/10 Great dialogue, good music and excellent sound effects

Gameplay

10/10 Though not as different as previous game, it is still worth playing. Excellent gameplay. This is the only game where a tank feels like a tank.

Lasting Appeal

10/10 Good Multiplayer games. Four teams with different strategies complete with their own campaigns (Americans, Germans, British).

Game

Dreamfall:The longest journey

System

PC

Presentation

Beautiful..Good story that will keep you involved all the time 8/10

Graphics

No visible flaws..Overall good..8/10

Sound

This game is all about Dialogues & Cinematic gameplay alongwith good music..7/10

Gameplay

Overall Not bad gameplay But as it is Not so challenging so recommend only to those who love to play story based games..6/10

^ Hmm... i had played The Longest Journey 1 in 2004-05, the story was worth appreciating. except that, the graphics, gameplay, etc was not so good, but was fine for a year 2002 game.

I might play Dreamfall sometime in the near future.

^If you really liked the first one then Dreamfall is worth playing for you with much better graphics & a good storyline as before.

Game

Empire:Total War

System

PC

Presentation

Very Good. 8/10

Graphics

Excellent..Far Better details then all the previous Total war series games. 9/10

Sound

Good Sound effects. 7/10

Gameplay

As before in case of its predecessors,same is with this one.Excellent 9/10

Lasting appeal

If you are a big RTS fan & enjoyed previous Total war series games then this game will eat up a lot of your time.Because Conquering the world is not as easy as it looks like.lolz..10/10

^Which Total War is this? or is this a completely new game?

^ It's a new game.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/empiretotalwar/index.html

^Sorry, Didn't read "Empire"!!

My bad!

Does any one try OPeration Flashpoint Dragon Rising by codemasters ???

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^Which Total War is this? or is this a completely new game?
[/quote]

Yup its a new one.But the concept & gameplay is very much similar to the previous total war games

Game

BioShock (FPS/RPG)

System

(PC,PS3,X360)

Presentation

Excellent story and backgrounds. 10/10

Graphics

Ecxcellent graphics and no surprise there since they used the Unreal 3 engine. 9/10

Sound

Excellent dialogue and good sound quality, although some Enemies do repeat themselves all too often. 9/10

Gameplay

Rapture is a big place and you will never run out of action. Weapons and abilities upgrades are awesome and add a level of strategy. 9/10

Lasting Appeal

Replay value is there, and you would want to know and find each and every item you come across. Also will you save the girls or not is up to you. 8/10

Game

Call of Duty: World at War (FP-Shooter)

System

(PC,PS3,Xbox360)

Presentation

9/10 Great story and great sense of realism

Graphics

9/10 Excellent graphics and good lighting

Sound

7/10 Just alright

Gameplay

8/10 If you loved the previous COD games then you will love this one, however missions with the flame thrower makes them too easy. I did like the banzai charge, and the missions were different

Lasting Appeal

The missions re pretty long and you could play online, but I think the zombie mode is pretty good and one that everyone should try out.

Please send a review of Cod4: MW, and that Cricket game made by Pakis

DRAGON AGE:ORIGINS

Presentation

Amazing storyline That will always keep your lust high & you can't stop yourself to play on & on to see what happens next.No visible flaws for me.10/10

Graphics

Well its a game from BIOWARE so what else can you expect.always improving than their previous creations.9/10

Sound

Again excellent work.Voices & background music are @ its best..& its good to hear fellow party members murmuring.9/10

Gameplay

The only thing i did'nt like that much in this game is its Combat system as it gets quite frustrating at sometimes.Otherwise gameplay is really good.8/10

Lasting Appeal

This game has eaten up about 65 hours of my time for its first time completion.there are in game choice that make it pretty much replayable & also one play with different cast.9/10

I will recommend this game to everyone & especially RPG fans should'nt miss it

Game

Sparkster (platformer)

System

Sega, (Also applies to the SNES version)

Presentation

9/10 Different stages and Cutesy looks hides some awesome gameplay.

Graphics

9/10 It may be slightly on the cutesy side but it is gorgeous

Sound

8/10 Its mostly good, and the sfx are accurate too.

Gameplay

10/10 Great and variable gameplay, with bosses which have to be beaten using your wits and timing.

Lasting Appeal

6/10 Once you finish it, you could only play it again by beating the game at a harder level.