Game of thrones support group ... *may contain spoilers*

Hello guys,

I am a huge 'game of thrones' fan. people who watch game of thrones will agree with me that we need a support group.

so i am starting this thread for people myself included who watch GoT and go through the trauma of their favourite character dying in an unimaginable,brutal and awkward ways. so i am here to tell you that you are not alone....

share your experiences and emotions related to GoT ..it might make you feel better and help you move on...

From twitter:

"Now I have a proper excuse not to attend weddings, thanks to GoT."

Also, when I watched Spartacus, I was like "Man, this is ultimate in treachery, deceit and conspiracies..."

But now when I look back, Spartacus characters (absent Lucretia and Batiatus) seem pretty straight forward and 'innocent' compared to GoT characters.

now that is true. in spartacus it was all good guys killing bad guys and vice versa .. pretty straight forward u know. but GoT is simply cruel and that makes me angry ... G R R Martin said ,''end would be a cloud of dust or snow being driven by the wind across a vast graveyard full of tombstones.

'' i wonder how he ends it .

^GOT has a lot lots more strong story than Spartacus. I had the same feeling when i saw the spartacus first time and then i watched GOT season 1, it was like a new life!

GOt! ep9 blew me away. It was a huge shock, just like valar morghulis.

Even though the season 1 and 2 were outclass, but this season is taking the whole story to another level. And the sudden rise of Silver queen Daenerys

, man she is very cruel and a little sexy. Now i believe the north will go into a civil war kind of thing.

well no body can top khaleesi .. thats for sure..

i am impressed by the unpredictability of the season..

we need more seasons like that.

btw i was still not over the sudden and inhumane death of eddard stark and they killed his son just like that. i mean u nourish a character for more than 2 seasons atleast give a guy fighting chance :P

its time some bad people die and a good number of them ........

^Well there was announcement last year that this the third season would be the last, but then they decided to take it to 4 seasons.

oh yes.. the third book ''a storm of swords'' is split into season 3 and season 4....

i think in order to preserve the sense of momentum ,they should not drag GoT in monotonous formula. to be honest season 3 seemed a little slow in the start.

but i love it . i love it more than ''lord of the rings''

Impressive great post ,........

Dame.......

Now I know why you named this thread "G.O.T support group".... :mellow:

^lols! it should've been G.O.T. fandom.

^ or it should have been ''episode 9'' trauma ... :rolleyes:

^

No, What I mean to say I just finished watching the 9th ep.....I need a hug :unsure:

I guess there gonna be a

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

sex scene of khaleesi and daario

[/quote]

in next episode ;)

[quote=“Faisal, post:13, topic:19507”]

^

No, What I mean to say I just finished watching the 9th ep.....I need a hug :unsure:

[/quote]

@ faisal .. after i saw ep 9 , i was so estranged that i got in to my car ,went to the market, walked around a little bit appreciating life,went to mcdonalds saw people having fun with envy and had some fries , burger of some kind and big pepsi, came home and went to sleep hoping new day will bring hope and sunshine. worst part is I dont even like mcdonalds. :mellow:

[quote=“Faisal, post:13, topic:19507”]

^

[/quote]

Yes you can hug ...........a first tree on your right. Or ask your daddy to hug you OR get a gf to hug, if not then buy one. :P

[quote="armada, post:14, topic:19507"]

I guess there gonna be a

sex scene of khaleesi and daario

[/quote]

in next episode ;)

Yummy that would be great. But i don't think they are going to drag daario naharis to the end of 4th season. I think he will die in between 4-5ep of season 4.

I watched episode 10. good for u khaleesi but i didnt get any closure. :(

I enjoyed the final episode. I like the way they did it with the climax in episode 9 and the wrap up in episode 10.

Bring on Season 4!

[quote=", post:6, topic:19507"]

well no body can top khaleesi .. thats for sure..

[/quote]

True. She's the real topless queen.

OK!

ep10 was not what i expected, and this is the beauty of game of thrones, it always goes unexpected. But the ending was not somewhat proper, one thing is obvious now Khaleesi is going to fuk the seven kingdom real hard. And now the news of whitewalkers is spread across the kingdom, what would be their strategy, whether they unite to fight them or keep fighting each other.

Anyways i really enjoyed this season as a whole it is the best season until now.

[quote="Specter, post:19, topic:19507"]

True. She's the real topless queen.

[/quote]

A million dollar reply.