Galaxy Store In Rawalpindi

Guys is there Galaxy computers store in Rawalpindi or any other store like galaxy computers where i can buy used laptops and other stuff and what thingz should i check for while buying used pc

theres a partner store of Galaxy's in Islamabad (blue area). address on their website. Its near the Utility stores head office i think.

any other good stores in rwp

^ head to blue area

there are alot of computer stores on the back side

for getting a whole new pc goto MM traders in blue area (will give you lowest price in the whole market, and will write fake(higher) amount on the receipt

for getting single items goto Munir Brothers in blue area (offer there own 7 days warranty), prices are ok too

No shop in rwp sadar area

my friend I had been searching rwp saddar for like 2 days but couldn't find a shop from where I could buy any brand name products. I also hadnt seen any used laptop selling shop or I might have overlooked it. But I have seen some shops opposite to 6th road pawalpindi which had used laptops of dell hp etc. But since I was not interested in buying one so I dont know the names. You could try there, I hope you will find one.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

for getting a whole new pc goto MM traders in blue area (will give you lowest price in the whole market, and will write fake(higher) amount on the receipt
[/quote]

Why should i get a fake receipt.

Try DIGITAL BROADBAND (PVT) LTD (DBL)

(6 Kashmir Plaza, Blue Area)

(051) 2871300

They carry DELL laptops (factory refurbished) and desktops.

Go to Dubai Plaza at 6th Road

Dubai plaza 6th road is best place for used and refurbished systems, there are 3-4 such shops their.

Media International In Pindi !

Opposite to USA MArson in Blue Area !