FYI : Suzuki Cars Prices As on 28 August 2008

here is the link , source i got it from some bank so thought i should share with you people for prices idea of new Cars in market :)

http://www.paksuzuki.com.pk/news_update.html

New Prices updated on 1st Nov 2008 on Suzuki site :)

Damn 8 lac+ cultus :S

btw i think prices are going bit high and people are no more interested in buying cars through bank due to high interest rates.

These prices are way too high for a average man to even think about buying a new car :-( I wonder how much profit these car manufacturers are making.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

These prices are way too high for a average man to even think about buying a new car :frowning: I wonder how much profit these car manufacturers are making.
[/quote]

and apart from that Suzuki isn’t a good brand either

the quality of the Cars is ****

These prices are way too high for a average man to even think about buying a new car :frowning: I wonder how much profit these car manufacturers are making.
[/quote]

banks are making almost 26 to 30 percent profit on car leasing , it also includes hidden charges which are not shown in the beginning of the agreement. On leasing of big cars like LIANA , CITY , CIVIC , COROLLA the profit ranges to 40 percent . You can also confirm it by asking them to show u all the hidden charges of leasing , which they will show you when u pay them a fee of Rs. 5000 ( I paid it 2 years before ) , May be the fee will be increased .

Just 6 months ago the price of a suzuki vx mehran were 60 thou rs less, :( even these cars are now out of the range of common people,,while india has the one lac car...

where is our one lac (which drives and looks good as well) car ????

Just 6 months ago the price of a suzuki vx mehran were 60 thou rs less, :( even these cars are now out of the range of common people,while india has the one lac car…

where is our one lac (which drives and looks good as well) car ???

[/quote]

well we can’t even think about to compare Pakistan with India, India already have their own car manufacturers thats why Indian people get motorcycles and cars within very cheap rates…and Pakistan still assembling Japaneses cars.

Pakistan is way far behind in automotive industry. we still dont have some of the major international car brands available in Pakistan

These big industries owner are in Nation Assemble and are rulers in our country so dont dream about any consumer right in terms of price or quality .

^ GM should come over here :)

Do you people know anything about economics? Instead of bashing suzuki have a look at the condition our currency is in. What the hell do you expect? Camry which was 24 lakh 2 years ago is for 50 and land cruiser which was 70lakh is now I crore 30 lakh. As far as leasing go, i hope they make it even worse for the consumer. Already we have severe traffic jams the last thing we want is for those people to buy 2-3 cars who cant even afford to buy a single one.

@naufil

we have BMW, Porsche, Merc, Rolls Royce, Lexus etc. Not major enough for you?

[/quote]

they are available but they are imported and not being manufactured here. so if we buy them we dont only have to pay the price and the taxes which is more than double the price of the car.

As for studying economics, I have studied economics and both micro and macro

whatever but the new corolla model is awesome!!!!

^ you mean convertible coupe toyotas salora SE or toyota camry 2009

Pakistan is far behind in almost everything you can imagine, except of course corruption! :)

Do you people know anything about economics? Instead of bashing suzuki have a look at the condition our currency is in. What the hell do you expect? Camry which was 24 lakh 2 years ago is for 50 and land cruiser which was 70lakh is now I crore 30 lakh. As far as leasing go, i hope they make it even worse for the consumer. Already we have severe traffic jams the last thing we want is for those people to buy 2-3 cars who cant even afford to buy a single one.

@naufil

[/quote]

Tell me something Ammar, do you have a car? Or does your family have one? How many cars do you have?

As for studying economics, I have studied economics and both micro and macro

[/quote]

then why are you blaming suzuki? the price of new Altis is 19lakh and for Lancer 1.6 its 20lakh. Its the trend for everything and its unavoidable.

Tell me something Ammar, do you have a car? Or does your family have one? How many cars do you have?

[/quote]

i have 3 cars all bought a long time ago.

ammarmalik2008 wrote:

then why are you blaming suzuki? the price of new Altis is 19lakh and for Lancer 1.6 its 20lakh. Its the trend for everything and its unavoidable.

[/quote]

i wasnt blaming them, I was just saying that we dont have a competitive automotive industry

new prices updated with new link in first post :)

http://www.paksuzuki.com.pk/news_update.html