Funny Pepsi Ad

Saw this in sunday's Dawn. I think this is the most hilarious ad in the history of Pakistan :-) Heck even the corporate world is making GOOD use of the poor show by Pakistan team and infact Pepsi is the official sponsor of Pakistan cricket team.

Pepsi%20Adhttp://img824.imageshack.us/img824/2139/pepsijl.png

Asif

This is one of my favorite Pepsi Ads. So funny and cool to watch. It's made me laugh at my first watch. LOL!!!

Pepsi always comes up with sarcastic adverts related to cricket when something exiting happens. I remember last year in July when Pakistan defeated Australia in an ODI there was a pepsi advert on which it was written like 'Ricky (Dis)Ponting' with 'Dis' kind of mixed up in the background. Cannot find it on the internet anymore, otherwise would have given a link. It was a cool idea.

I wonder what Pepsi will come up this Worldcup if Pakistan wins it? Would it be like 'Acha hua mien saath ni gia?' Lolz.

i didn't get why Pepsi brand which is failed in rest of world only except Pakistan and India

may be is that because here in Pakistan juice/soft-drink production companies are very less

I still prefer Coke over Pepsi. It is because of the extensive supply Pepsico have in Pakistan. They maybe bribe the shop keeper to only keep Pepsi and not Coca Cola.

I am certain about this thing that Pepsico paid a hefty amount to PIA so that only drinks from the Pepsico company are bought and served in the flights.

They play it dirty to get their profits.

--

If you see the ad of Lays chips in which they have shown four flavors associating to four Participating countries

In the last seconds of the ad you would have noticed that Pakistani is shown cheating.

^ post youtube link here i want to see

--

that Lays add and many others are not made in Pakistan but rather in India. which i dont know why companies are doing that.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

not made in Pakistan but rather in India. which i dont know why companies are doing that.
[/quote]

Some multinational companies like Unilever advertise their same tv product adds in many countries i.e. Lipton tv ad footage will be the same in Bangladesh Sri lanka Indonesia Pakistan India with different language and titles

Why they chose only Indian tv ads?

they are signed contracts with Indian agencies cuz they offer wide variety of products ideas & best graphic designs

If you see the ad of Lays chips in which they have shown four flavors associating to four Participating countries

In the last seconds of the ad you would have noticed that Pakistani is shown cheating.

[/quote]

the first time i viewed that advert’s ending I was stunned cuz i thought the pakistani playeris trying to hold something else under the belt :P

Some multinational companies like Unilever advertise their same tv product adds in many countries i.e. Lipton tv ad footage will be the same in Bangladesh Sri lanka Indonesia Pakistan India with different language and titles

Why they chose only Indian tv ads?

they are signed contracts with Indian agencies cuz they offer wide variety of products ideas & best graphic designs

[/quote]

But Mobilink, Telenor, zong and sometimes warid are mostly making their adds in India. even Kashmir Banaspati add is made in India. that “#$%#” Toot Siah add is made in India only so called “Our” Rahat Fateh Ali was Pakistani in that add. there are many local brands which im unable remember right now made their adds in India. I think the types of ideas which they are providing are not that par of what our talents can provide. making money from us and spending on “others” is not a good idea.

I wonder why do they take Indian Companies. There are very very talented companies in Pk. Adcom [ Telenor/Djuice ] & UFone is excellent example of Marketing compaigns