Full Counter Strike 1.6 + Patch ( Working )

First download this ::: Run ::: Install :::::

Then download this file and patch the game ::::http://rapidshare.com/files/84090444/cs16patch_full_v21_2.exe

To find servers , like in Pakistan go to www.game-monitor.com

This is friendly server i have found. 208.122.49.56:27015

thanks, i copied it incase its deleted :D

u have any servers for MOHAA?

Use the www.game-monitor.com for all free game servers in Pakistan of games like UT3, MOHAA, CS....

Hello Counter Strike users. My sons wish to play counter strike at my home PC but without using internet for server. I installed game but game do not show any one else but player. Please advise what to do for full game play with some opponent and without connect to internet.

Thanks

And you have to download the CS Condition Zero.

HussanAli how do you play online games? You play them on dialup :-/ .

@dvbox , Yeah sure, it runs fine at night when speed is 5.8k .

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hello Counter Strike users. My sons wish to play counter strike at my home PC but without using internet for server. I installed game but game do not show any one else but player. Please advise what to do for full game play with some opponent and without connect to internet.

Thanks

[/quote]

I also want to do web surfing, Instant-Messenger Chatting, downloading files without connecting to internet but some lame scientists created technology is such way that it is uselessly need to connect to internet to use these services. Otherwise I don’t see anything without connecting to internet.

What a stupid technology is this that we are forced to connect to internet just for nothing.