FS: SteelPad Qck+ (Brand New)

Ok guys i m selling my brand new Steelpad Qck+ , i never used it. soon pic will be uploaded :

Picture:

soon...

Specs:

SteelPad QcK+ is the limousine of cloth mouse pads.

It is a super sized mouse pad made of a high quality cloth material with a specially designed non-slip rubber base which prevents the pad from sliding; no matter what surface the mouse pad is placed on. TechGage Editors ChoiceQuick facts about SteelPad QcK+

* XXL sized cloth mouse pad - your mouse will never slip off

* Ideal for low sensitivity mouse settings

* Compatible with all mice

* Specially designed non-slip rubber base

* 17,7*15,7in (450mm x 400mm) - thickness 2mm

The extreme size makes this mouse pad perfect for low sensitivity mouse settings, and the smooth cloth surface offers maximum precision. The cloth surface is also very easy on the users wrists, even for hardcore gamers, graphic designers and others who use their mouse for extended periods of time.

Market Price: 1400 rs

My Demand: 1199 Rs

Reason for selling : I have already the same pad so dont want it.

0321-4900049 ( call me or text me )

Numanzafar007@hotmail.com

we use it to play professional counter strike, its useless for anyone other then hardcore gamers

a 1200 mousepad thats crazy man i am happy with my 40 rs mouse pad which is quite good too

dont mind but i couldn't control myself

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

a 1200 mousepad thats crazy man i am happy with my 40 rs mouse pad which is quite good too

dont mind but i couldn’t control myself

[/quote]

when you have a logitech mx 5000 or another (with dpi over 2000 and a price tag of +5000) then you wouldnt want to put it on a rs 40 pad :)

You guys use a mouse pad ? :)

I just run it in on my desk, works pretty good for me!

when you have a logitech mx 5000 or another (with dpi over 2000 and a price tag of +5000) then you wouldnt want to put it on a rs 40 pad :)

[/quote]

agreed

btw my mousepad is pretty good

You guys use a mouse pad ? :)

I just run it in on my desk, works pretty good for me!

[/quote]

there are people like these in the world too :P

This is a buy/sell thread. Please keep opinions out of it and post only if you want to highlight a flaw or else want to buy it.

This is a buy/sell thread. Please keep opinions out of it and post only if you want to highlight a flaw or else want to buy it.
[/quote]

this is what exactly what i wrote here, i don’t know if this is possible or not but buyer/seller at least should have some control on his thread so he could delete the irrelevant posts and keep the thread on commerce, which this section purely is for.

http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=13511#p13511

yup guys i know i can understand your emotions about the mousepad pricing rs 40 and 1400 :D

so please face the reality and if you are interest you are most welcome else no problem :)

here is the image