FS: A No Powered XBOX 360 (Falcon) Mfg: 2008

Salamz,

As my thread describes itself that I have gotten a No-Powered XBOX 360 (FALCON) NTSC-J Mfg. Date : 19-JAN-2008, Which I bought a few months ago it was already repaired, About 2 weeks back while I was playing a game named "Ninja Blade" on this beloved XBOX 360 suddenly voltages surging occured, after 1 hour I try to SWITCH-ON the console I found that the console is not getting the power. Firstly I thought that it's a fault of Power Supply Brick, but the Power Supply Brick still shows an orange light that's mean it's not a fault of the Power Supply Brick.

Honestly, I don't have time for repair it, That's why I want to sell it just for Rs.2,500/- Only Console + Box + BenQ DVD ROM (Inside a game Ninja Blade)

(REMEMBER THE PRICE IS NON-NEGOTIABLE)

If you are interested give a Call/SMS to my cell : 0313-2317947, otherwise don't waste your time to read it.

I'm from Karachi city.

Thanks,

Allah hafiz.

Selling it for Rs. 2,500 only... highly suspicious... no sane person will sell it for Rs.2,500 unless there is some major or should i say HUUUGE defect in it. :|

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Selling it for Rs. 2,500 only… highly suspicious… no sane person will sell it for Rs.2,500 unless there is some major or should i say HUUUGE defect in it. :expressionless:
[/quote]

Bro u are 100% right !!!