FS: 15" Apple Macbook Pro 2.0 Ghz CoreDuo w/ 2GB RAM

I've got a ~2 Year old Macbook Pro 2.0 Ghz Core Duo unit with 2GB RAM, 100GB Hard Drive, Bluetooth, WiFI and all the other standard MBP features. The notebook is no longer under Apple Warranty.

The unit comes with Mac OS X 10.4 and Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard, Original Discs) worth ~Rs.8000

It is the original Macbook Pro with the larger video card (256MB). The unit is in perfect working condition, with no significant aesthetic defects. Of note: slight paint wear near the bottom of the keyboard, paint peel off the latch release. Pictures will be up soon.

Full Disclosure: the DVD drive is flaky, it reads all media fine, but it is really picky about burning DVD and CDs at times. Caveat Emptor, the cost of replacing this drive is ~160 USD from any Apple Store.

The notebook has recently just gone through a complete service from Apple and has no other known issues. Comes with the Mag Safe power adapter, original receipt, media and front row remote. It does not come with a box, which I left in Canada.

I will potentially throw in a super-nice InCase portfolio case (green) if I get the right price.

I prefer to deal with individuals in Karachi, however, I am willing to ship the unit, however buyer pays the shipping cost and the unit ships post-payment.

If you are interested, please leave your best offer here or email me using the forum link. If you have any questions, post them here for the benefit of others.

Raza,

What's your email address?I am unable to email you from forums.

raza.matin (at) gmail (dot) com

my MSN id is also the same, so go ahead and msg if you like.

Thanks...Just sent you a mail.

Just wanted to add: Payment has to be cash, or cash equivalent (pay order, check etc...)

I will NOT accept PayPal or any other form of electronic payment due to the delay, difficulty and degree of fraud associated with these services.