[quote="[], post:, topic:"]

^^ +REP

[/quote]

Why don’t you vote (+) instead of commenting +Rep? Is this your way trying to be the one with the highest rep, because you’re not the one with the highest rep anymore.

[quote=“Osman, post:, topic:”]

Why don’t you vote (+) instead of commenting +Rep? Is this your way trying to be the one with the highest rep, because you’re not the one with the highest rep anymore.

[/quote]

The word vote has different meaning, in common practice when you want to appreciate someone’s post you use +REP. Moreover the vote effects the member reputation so its good to use word REP instead of VOTE, regarding the other part of your post i can just say that i don’t care about it, because here at WP nothing matters :P

A post is supposed to contain content. If you appreciate someone else's post, and you want to write your own post about it, you say Thank You and give your point of view (it should contain some content). If you're just gonna say +REP, it's better just to click on the (+), because +REP does not mean anything. I would not like to open up a discussion filled with +REP posts, nor would I like to see people try to increase their post counts this way. /rant

[quote=“Osman, post:3, topic:14599”]

A post is supposed to contain content. If you appreciate someone else’s post, and you want to write your own post about it, you say Thank You and give your point of view (it should contain some content). If you’re just gonna say +REP, it’s better just to click on the (+), because +REP does not mean anything. I would not like to open up a discussion filled with +REP posts, nor would I like to see people try to increase their post counts this way. /rant

[/quote]

I think your brain is not working right now or its mine which stopped working. I have posted the +REP to tell the Member that i like his post and its me who up voted him. because one can’t see who voted for him. :angry: If you still didn’t understand then consult any psychiatrist.

P.S I am now convinced that you Avatar is your original snapshot :P

I thought you +REPped Upsilon's post, that had a 0 rating (I thought you just wrote +REP without actually +REPping him). Then I realized you had written ^^ and not a ^, my bad. Still, a post is supposed to contain some content.

P.S. I know, it's a pretty awesome portrait.

P.P.S. Don't dis Kramer.

[quote=", post:4, topic:14599"]

I think your brain is not working right now or its mine which stopped working. I have posted the +REP to tell the Member that i like his post and its me who up voted him. because one can’t see who voted for him. :angry: If you still didn’t understand then consult any psychiatrist.

P.S I am now convinced that you Avatar is your original snapshot :P

[/quote]

:) Relax brother

and thanks for +REP