Friday is White at Symbios.pk with Huge Discounts and Deals

If your favorite products don’t fit in your budget, you can find all of them at amazingly cheap rates at Symbios.pk’s White Friday sale on 24th November 2017. It is the largest shopping festival in Pakistan, featuring Winter Deals, Mobiles, Smartwatches, Fashion, Laptops, and everything you can imagine. We are offering massive discount up to 90% on all your desired items. Our discount deals will start from Rs. 1. Get additional 10% discount by paying through SimSim. Check out our exclusive offers only at Symbios.pk.

Buyer Beware: Symbios.pk

Hi guys,
I just wanted to share my experiences with this fruad of a website called symbios.pk. I just want to highlight their incompetence and that you should be well-informed before risking any orders with this website.

I placed and order of a graphic tablet (Wacom Intuos Pro price in Pakistan, Wacom in Pakistan at Symbios.PK) on www.symbios.pk on 20 October 2017. As read on the product ad page, I was expecting delivery in 2 - 5 days when I placed the order. I chose cash on delivery option to stay safe and only to pay when the item was delivered to me. However, I recieved a call from Symbios the next day and they asked for a payment of Rs. 15,000 as advanced payment since the order amount was Rs. 35,000.

I made the payment to them via online transfer from my bank account and they acknowledged receipt. The advance payment amount is also reflected in the order screenshot. I have since then not heard from symbios regarding my order. After I did not recieve the product for 7 days, I sent symbios an email inquiring about the status of my order. I received no reply from them. After calling their number, the operator told me that it will be delivered 2 November. Since I did not recieve it on the said date I tried sending multiple emails and calls but they never replied to my emails and kept telling me that I will recieve an email or call from symbios. I never recieved any calls.

Till date I have not received the product and during my last call I was informed that they didnt have the said item in stock and are procuring it from Dubai. I asked them to cancel my order to which they agreed and committed to refund my amount by 20 November. Till date I have not received any communication from them and their helpline is not being picked up by anyone since yesterday. I am attaching screenshots of all email correspondence with symbios and as you can see I did not receive any replies from anyone. I believe that the company is deliberately using delay tactics with its customers and forcing them to wait unnecessarily. Furthermore, it is using mis-representation on its website for products that are not in stock or readily available. I was not informed that the product is not in stock because in that case I would have never ordered from symbios. I also tried to contact them through their facebook page but after I listed my order details, they vanished and never responded to me (screenshot attached).

So this is how the story goes. I want to hear other people’s views as well. I am thinking of filing a complaint against this website with FIA cybercrime cell. Will they be able to help me recover my money?

Thanks

Try consumer court for refund of amount plus damages/fines or FIA cyber crime cell but the latter might cost you more than 15K amount as all law enforcement endeavors do.