Frequent disconnection problem on PTCL 4MB broadband

Hello,

I just got a new 4 mb broadband connection. The router is Echolife HG510a. After every 10 to 15 minutes, the internet stops working without any apparent reason. I access the modem and Reset the WAN setting and reboot the router. After rebooting, the internet starts again. This has been happening to me since the PTCL guy installed the router.

Please let me know what is the problem.. The PTCL guy is unable to solve it saying that I should restart router whenever there is a problem.. Please help me out.

Thanks,

Rahail

open Internet Explorer and write “192.168.1.1” in address bar and press

enter.

Enter User Name: “admin” and Password: “admin” and press OK.

Click the Device Info link on the left hand side tabs, more options will be shown

Click Statistics and further more options will be shown, among them select ADSL.

Follow the steps for Windows XP, pressing ALT and Print Screen (you must hold down Alt when you press Print Screen) to take a screenshot of the active window. Press just PrtScr (or Print Screen) for the entire screen.

Open Microsoft Paint. To do this, click Start > All Programs > Accessories > Paint.

Go to the Edit menu and click Paste or you can press and hold "Ctrl" and tap V.

Click File > Save As. In the box that pops up, change the "Save As Type" to PNG or JPG. Type in a file name for your image. Choose a place to save, like the Desktop, and click save.

then post image here :):D after that we will see if there is a problem with your line :D

^ What an Idea sir G

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^ What an Idea sir G
[/quote]

x2…

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

x2…

[/quote]

x4

@ kashifyy

Bro what type of invention is this?

@kashify,

Hahaha.. Bro you really nailed it.. Okay let me post a screenshot over here.. By the way, I don't use windows at all. I use Mac :)