Freelance Jobs Help

Salam Everyone!

I need some help about freelance jobs. I am a graphic designer and illustrator. I know softwares of Corel Draw, Adobe PS and Illustrator. I just need to know that which site is best for my kind of work and how to get payments easily while living in Pakistan. I know Xainadeem (member of WP) is doing this kind of job but i wasn't able to contact him so i made this thread. I hope that i will get some help here, Thanks!

Regards,

http://www.freelancer.com/

http://scriptlance.com

BTW there is a big competition in this field (Graphic Designing), so there are chances you may not get any project! :P

99designs.com something like this.. but i am not sure how u can get the money back here in pak.. unless you have any relatives/friends abroad who may help.

And yes the competition is fierce indeed.

I just want a job to gain some experience before getting into actual market so that's why. If any available please someone refer to me too. :)

As far as i know.. you cannot get a job unless you are in the market.. i mean you have to show what you have done and whats ur potential.. i.e ur portfolio.. to get a job sumwhere..

Try Odesk and Elance, Me and xainnadeem working on the same website.

Actually i am waiting for Xainnadeem's reply. Maybe we can make up some team and work together? As you people are experienced freelancers i am new so ..

thanks for the sites engel :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Actually i am waiting for Xainnadeem’s reply. Maybe we can make up some team and work together? As you people are experienced freelancers i am new so …
[/quote]

hello and good day sani , sorry bro wasnt able to reply earlier as i was away for a week from routine life , add me at msn and skype so we can communicate instantly :)

hello and good day sani , sorry bro wasnt able to reply earlier as i was away for a week from routine life , add me at msn and skype so we can communicate instantly :)

[/quote]

E-mail ID?

@Xainnadeem : Tell me some time on which we can talk. I am online all day today on Skype. You weren't there. :(

Bump ....

According to my personal experience, Freelancers don't help newbies as they are potential threat to their $ :P

Well said ^^ .. aftrall u hav to establish urself in the market by urselves.... secondly i dnt think professional freelance graphic designers wud outsource their client's projects.. cuz what i hav learnt so far is that too many minds on one graphic design project create more of a mess than being helpful.

Go to

odesk.com

Elance.com

freelancer.com

Great reliable sites, but you should have some work put up on your profile

freelancer is filled with many dirty Indians going very cheap $ per project. if you have portfolio in any form of graphics then you can try but be clean with your presentation. you need little luck to start also.i started from odesk then freelancer and now after year or two getting stable work from clients which i got to know from these sites. its important to make relationship and once they know your potential you will get alot of work.

Go to

odesk.com

Elance.com

freelancer.com

Great reliable sites, but you should have some work put up on your profile

[/quote]

Yes! All of these websites are entirely legit and tons of people in Pakistan making impressive money through doing free lancing jobs