Freee smcs of zong..working 100%

http://snopycobra.forums1.net/telecom-f3/freee-sms-center-of-zong18-11-2008-workin-10000-t8.htm#11

is it working man

It doesn't work at all,don't try it

ya man it is working thanks man..... thanks

flame how did it work for you?Its not working for me

it works for me edited Thanks

plz also check my ads on my homepage

^^

hahaha if i tell ur ad company they will kick u off

Yes shoukat this is not fair to ask people that click on the ads, And news is that free sms is not working anymore

man zong free sms is working i have a zong sim i chandged the msj center number and it started work and now it is working ..but some time it does not send sms on some numbers but otherwise i am using free sms right now.....

So What Shoukat sb!

Dont worry TelecomPk i'll click the ad on ur home page...But right Click .. =D

@ShoUkat

Let That Fella make some money and lets give him some eiddi in advance

thanks bagga......

It worked complete day. I even sent more then 80 SMS to london and abu dhabi to my relativees for free. But it stopped working just now. May service centre number is blocked. Confirm guys.

Yeah its gone mates.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

It worked complete day. I even sent more then 80 SMS to london and abu dhabi to my relativees for free. But it stopped working just now. May service centre number is blocked. Confirm guys.
[/quote]

I would’t count on it if I were you… There is no free lunch,there is ALWAYS a catch. You should hope they don’t deduct money from your account when you recharge next,or someday…Just like that…

i was just kidding

i wonder his add company is so dumb that they cant see the text written on hhis home page "click on ads"

thts what the ads bots try to find and i dont think he is for from being kicked without my help....

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I would’t count on it if I were you… There is no free lunch,there is ALWAYS a catch. You should hope they don’t deduct money from your account when you recharge next,or someday…Just like that…

[/quote]

Watttt?? Dont tell me man. Im dead?? Ba da way how much they will charge 0n more then 80 SMS to international #s?

Closing thread for multiple website advertisement threads, and banning original poster for ten days for repeat offense.