Free

Aslamo alakum ,

i want to design a web site , and was looking the design, by making search in google i found such a nice blog which is offering beautiful templates , that all are download able and the big thing that are Free , i dont know why ?

http://sharp-fun.blogspot.com/

ALLAH HAFIZ

asmar alert!!!

lol !! Why because he used the word free ?? LOL

lmfao!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Aslamo alakum ,

i want to design a web site , and was looking the design, by making search in google i found such a nice blog which is offering beautiful templates , that all are download able and the big thing that are Free , i dont know why ?

http://sharp-fun.blogspot.com/

ALLAH HAFIZ

[/quote]

Is it a question or an answer? I am still confuse :)

all of them are pirated, but who caressss...............

I think he is promoting this site.

I think he is promoting this site.
[/quote]

You think! lol

Aslam o Alakum !

tahnks all of you , but kindly tell me why these are free , anyone please ,

thanks

ajnabi_07 you are bumping a thread to increase the visitors of your website but keep in mind no one from this forum will ever click on your google ads or aw surveys referal links :)

hello Xainnadeem !

yet i don't have site then how can i have adds ? can you tell me that how to get these google adds ?

thanks

@ajnabi_07 Search these forums, you will find many topics related to google ads.

hello guys !

can anybody tell me that which one is good editor to edit the template ?

clever lives long

beautiful templates , that all are download able and the big thing that are Free , i dont know why ?
[/quote]

wow u are trying to be simple as hell man u r promoting your website thats it you said u found that website after google search but website got poor pagerank …you are bumping your thread to increase visitors to Warez website …

ajnabi_07 you are bumping a thread to increase the visitors of your website but keep in mind no one from this forum will ever click on your google ads or aw surveys referal links :)
[/quote]

Thats why we face curruption. If a person nicely tring to earn some thing why pplz jelousy shows. huhhh. never mind bro he is just a person who still ameture don’t worry there is a big market to click on your ads. just try to put some nice stuff which pay to pplz in terms of knowledge or some thing better like that. thumbs up