Free Wimax Trial

Hello Guys If you want to be part of wimax trial team let me know some of you might be given chance to test it.

Which ISP?

How can you provide access to trials, which ISP (WiTribe?) and what obligations and expenses would the tester have to bear?

Its Qtel and one has to pay nothing.

Read: http://pakng.wordpress.com/2007/04/24/qtel-burraq-deal/

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Its Qtel and one has to pay nothing.
[/quote]

What about “How can you provide access to the trials”? Are you employed with them?

What about “How can you provide access to the trials”? Are you employed with them?

[/quote]

No i am not working with them but i have a person who is with them and he asked me if someone want to test the wimax service. Now i can drop him with the details of the person and then he will arrange the trial service.

Ah... It's just the word "Badmash" in ID doesn't makes one trust easily... ;)

I am up for Wimax testing provided that there truly aren't any obligations on the users end for cost of equipment, installation and/or retaining the service after the trial period is over. Hopefully, their network and consumer as well as corporate packages would be better than the crap Wateen offers. Contact email is image.png

who doesnt want such a cool offer

i am in.....

I am in too but like Asad said there should be no strings attached. I am in Karachi near Airport.

Hello Guys If you want to be part of wimax trial team let me know some of you might be given chance to test it.
[/quote]

I want to try out this offer too!

count me in 2

oops it seems every wp member is in...lets start a lucky draw n winner wil get a chance to test wimax :P

I'm going to stick with what Asad said - except for the email address bit (for which, you should contact me via the "E-mail" link)

hey billah badmash

I m in lahore in Allama iqbal town .

i want to try wimax

let give a try...I am also in the list...

Afterall,it doesnt HURT us at all....If anything confidential asked,we can take aback.....

:|

Where is he after giving the offer..

He has taken the offer by himself and ran away:|

me too ........

Me tooooooooo. Karachi near boat basin clifton :D

i too can be a beta tester :) muftay ka maal always tasty. but first let me know the conditions.