Free webhosting

Finally i got tired of all of these comments and hence switching from 000webhost.com to another cool one.

thank u for ur support guys.

^ quick heads up

the 000webhost afiliate program is a scam so even if ppl do sign up ur getin nothin :P

yeah man its scam.....

damn now thats a typical "fool's post " introducing a website like you own 000webhost beside that i am felling sorry for you as this website is scam and its affliate system is 1000% scam..

may be u r right about scamming, but i dont care about that i have been signing up in different websites for earning money but they all were f*****g sacm too, i will try my best until i get the right thing,

the main purpose of promoting this website is that i am using their server with no ads and php support too, with absolutely no cost.

so u dont hav to be sorry about me.

i dont care whether i earn or not.

be happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy all of u ?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

If you wish to have a professional shared hosting quality in a free hosting package, come and host with 000webhost.com and experience the best service you can get absolutely free.

Founded in December 2006, 000webhost.com has a trusted free hosting members base of over 60,000 members and still counting! Offering professional quality hosting, support, uptime and reliability, we have a great community of webmasters, you’d love to be a part of!

Register now and get it all free:

*** 1500 MB of disk space

*** 100 GB of data transfer

*** PHP and MySQL support with no restrictions

*** cPanel control panel

*** Website Builder

*** Absolutely no advertising!

Join us now: http://www.000webhost.com/101191.html

[/quote]

hah soon they will ban your website if you have hosted it @ www.000webhost.com because

when your earning will reach $304 they will terminate your affliate account not website account

but after it if you submited any support ticket from Cpanel about this issue they will close it & when you will ask them again then do you know what will happen???

??

??

??

??

they will simply remove your Cpanel login account & will not give you a chance of backup!

if you don,t believe me then please submit a support ticket asking any question about affliate & see what happens…

X10hosting

Go with them. They are better.

I recommend www.t35.com because at t35.com you get what you pay for but this rule don,t applies on many web hosts they show you to give unlimited bw & disk space & when you will reach 4-5 GB they will suspend your account saying you to buy a dedicated hosting.like if a web host shows you to give unlimited space they only shows this becasue they had experience that what is the maximum space users uses & if you cross it they will suspend your account & about bandwidth they counts your bandwidth through CPU usage when it goes full they suspend your account & if it do not show you cpu usage limit then i bet they will increase your bandwidth very fast & it will get full because they will still count it through CPU usage! means you do not get what you pay for but @ t35.com you will get what you pay for! & about x10hosting i have not used x10hosting so i can,t tell it! also i recommend to use byethost.com their free plan have cpu usage limit but premium plans have no limit.

x10hosting do not have it's own servers at their own data center softlayer host their servers....

well t35.com looks good havent tried yet but they r not offering mysql with free signups, mysql is my need, and if i m getting mysql with some other website why would i give money for that even i m not running a commercial website..........

any ways thanks for ur info.

well t35.com looks good havent tried yet but they r not offering mysql with free signups, mysql is my need, and if i m getting mysql with some other website why would i give money for that even i m not running a commercial website…

any ways thanks for ur info.

[/quote]

hahaha… nice …did you know you get what you pay for ! they give you mysql it’s true but believe me once you will get much traffic like 200 daily visitors your free host will ask you to upgrade some of them even remove your website without any notice like 000webhost.com.

But if you still wants to use free hosting with mysql support i recommend www.byethost.com they are very good guys & they will never make you unhappy with them ;)

Asmar after reading your last two posts, I feel that all of a sudden you are now intelligent and informative person. Something fishy!

Because if you look at your post history on this forum, you acted like a noob who doesn't know any thing and now you are talking about Data centers, Softlayer and MySQL wow!!!

Asmar after reading your last two posts, I feel that all of a sudden you are now intelligent and informative person. Something fishy!

Because if you look at your post history on this forum, you acted like a noob who doesn’t know any thing and now you are talking about Data centers, Softlayer and MySQL wow!!!

[/quote]

It means he keep his eyes and ears open and he is learning, including from this forums :) Good for him :)

It means he keep his eyes and ears open and he is learning, including from this forums :) Good for him :)

[/quote]

I have a feeling that some one else most probably his friend is posting this.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yeh me too think same

hah you don,t believe?

It depends on interests! my interest is on web hosting things & websites etc that is why i am learning more day by day :)

well, thanks to wiredpakistan.