Free Web Hosting For a Year by NameCheap PK

Free Web Hosting For a Year by NameCheap PK

Hi, My name is Kamran khan and i am a IT Administrator at Namecheap PK Hosting Solutions.

We are giving away one year free web hosting to anyone who can refer a client towards us.

Simple If any of your friend, family member or social contacts need a web hosting for their business, personal blogs or any other website.

Just tell them about us and send us the name/email or mobile phone number of the person at sales@namecheap.pk

If they buy any of our hosting package we will give you a year worth of hosting for free.

We also offer free Website setup and On-Page SEO for our clients.

So What are you waiting for start promoting us today...

Regards

Kamran Khan

System Admin

http://namecheap.pk

Although this is your personal matter but i want to ask you. Namecheap is a well established domian registrar, How do you comeup with this name "namecheap.pk" for a web hosting company ?

Btw, the prices are way too high.

i don't come up with it although we have two other domains for business but i think our owner thought it will be a good idea to buy the domain, i am just a employee.

We set these prices only to provide best experience and support + free website and On-Page SEO, so i am sure it is a sweet deal at the end and our clients can't be wrong too when they bought these packages.

let me know if i can help you in anyway.cheers

Good News for Wired Pakistan Members : You Can get 10% discount of any package of your choice, you need to be 1 month old member + few posts to get this deal.

Just to let you know, your website and domain might be going down soon and NameCheap will sue you. Keep an eye on DMCA notice.

It's a blatant copyright infringement.

Just to give you an advice, don't register domain names which are trademarks, and in this, it's the exact illegal copy of one of the biggest companies.

Yes, as the IT administrator, you should warn the owners about this possible problem in the future. Unless your site owners are trying to make some quick bucks and then vanish in thin air, they should take appropriate steps.

[quote=“MrKamran, post:3, topic:21488”]

i don't come up with it although we have two other domains for business but i think our owner thought it will be a good idea to buy the domain, i am just a employee.

We set these prices only to provide best experience and support + free website and On-Page SEO, so i am sure it is a sweet deal at the end and our clients can't be wrong too when they bought these packages.

let me know if i can help you in anyway.cheers

Good News for Wired Pakistan Members : You Can get 10% discount of any package of your choice, you need to be 1 month old member + few posts to get this deal.

[/quote]

Are you saying namecheap.pk its a Company and you work for them as an employee?

If it is a genuine web hosting company then you must be declared its operations including, Hardware and Network Infrastructure, Data Center and Internet Connectivity etc.

You might also need a license to operate a company in Pakistan.

Contact these guys will help you for sure :)

http://www.fbr.gov.pk/CategoryLayoutList.aspx?ActionID=380&view=Category[Documents]

[quote=“makhan, post:6, topic:21488”]

Are you saying namecheap.pk its a Company and you work for them as an employee?

If it is a genuine web hosting company then you must be declared its operations including, Hardware and Network Infrastructure, Data Center and Internet Connectivity etc.

You might also need a license to operate a company in Pakistan.

Contact these guys will help you for sure :)

http://www.fbr.gov.pk/CategoryLayoutList.aspx?ActionID=380&view=Category[Documents]

[/quote]

don't worry we have a business registered and this is just a domain we are using separately. we know the rules and regulations of register a company in abroad and Pakistan.

please don't confuse yourself with technicalities.

[quote=“ehti, post:4, topic:21488”]

Just to let you know, your website and domain might be going down soon and NameCheap will sue you. Keep an eye on DMCA notice.

It's a blatant copyright infringement.

Just to give you an advice, don't register domain names which are trademarks, and in this, it's the exact illegal copy of one of the biggest companies.

[/quote]

[quote="SupMA5TER, post:5, topic:21488"]

Yes, as the IT administrator, you should warn the owners about this possible problem in the future. Unless your site owners are trying to make some quick bucks and then vanish in thin air, they should take appropriate steps.

[/quote]

don't worry about that guys, we have got it all covered and we know what we are up against, as i said we are in web hosting business for than 5 years now and our new domain is nothing to do with our business models and our web solutions we provide it is just a cheap we to promote ourself, no more bulls*it about legalities and laws of registering company in Pakistan, we know these well.

These kind of so-called web hosting companies were the businesses of past.

System Administrator Job Description ? Marketing :blink:

Your website even does not offer using a Credit Card, Paypal / Skrill or any other Buying method, Don't you know we are too lazy to leave desktop. :P

[quote=“makhan, post:9, topic:21488”]

These kind of so-called web hosting companies were the businesses of past.

System Administrator Job Description ? Marketing :blink:

Your website even does not offer using a Credit Card, Paypal / Skrill or any other Buying method, Don't you know we are too lazy to leave desktop. :P

[/quote]

please avoid criticism and what we have not and what we have ,this thread is not created to ask for suggestions, we will update the website in near future, but unfortunately due to scam's and nature/behaviour of pakistani people we are not offering paypal as a payment processor for payments. Paypal officially not supports pakistan and we don't want to stuck with payments problems and blame game by our customers. keeping this in mind we are offering payments solution which can be easily used by our fellow pakistani people, like local bank transfer and easy paisa. once someone contact us with what package they want to purchase we will send all the details to them.

we just didn't make it much complicated, its simple choose a package and contact us and we will guide you through rest of the process leave this to us.cheers

Ok bro, Never mind, Keep it up :)

[quote=“makhan, post:11, topic:21488”]

Ok bro, Never mind, Keep it up :)

[/quote]

thanks mate, please forward all healthy criticism to my inbox from now on, cheers

[quote=“MrKamran, post:12, topic:21488”]

thanks mate, please forward all healthy criticism to my inbox from now on, cheers

[/quote]

Forget it, Just keep focus on your business. You need to survive with sharks. :lol:

[quote=“MrKamran, post:10, topic:21488”]

.. nature/behaviour of pakistani people we are not offering paypal as a payment processor for payments...

[/quote]

:(

How does it make you (your company i.e.) different from stealing someone's else (hard earned) name and reputation? *smiles*

I have no issues against your company, hosting services or payment process. But I have serious issues with deceiving marketing stunt your company is trying to pull here. I was the first one to pm you about the name and obviously you guys know what you are doing.

So I have taken it a step further and reported it to real "name cheap" here is a screenshot for giggles

2014-09-10_1246.png

Bottom line is don't steal and be real. It's about time we (Pakistani technology) create its own identity.

[quote=“attock, post:14, topic:21488”]

How does it make you (your company i.e.) different from stealing someone's else (hard earned) name and reputation? *smiles*

I have no issues against your company, hosting services or payment process. But I have serious issues with deceiving marketing stunt your company is trying to pull here. I was the first one to pm you about the name and obviously you guys know what you are doing.

So I have taken it a step further and reported it to real "name cheap" here is a screenshot for giggles

2014-09-10_1246.png

Bottom line is don't steal and be real. It's about time we (Pakistani technology) create its own identity.

[/quote]

and you got it all wrong friend by nature i didn't emphasize that everyone is stealing i only mean that paypal can block their account and payments and they will simply blame us btw we already received a email by them so thanks but no thanks :)

[quote=“MrKamran, post:10, topic:21488”]

like local bank transfer and easy paisa

[/quote]

Payment with Easypaisa or Bank Transfer to total strangers is for novices. Your name, your business strategy (refer and get one free, so that blame lies on the referrer and not the company), your site knowledgebase (non-existent), lack of hardware specs and lack of supported features wreaks of Fraud.

You can take it positively and use them as suggestions for improvement or you can take it negatively.

[quote=“MrKamran, post:15, topic:21488”]

btw we already received a email by them so thanks but no thanks :)

[/quote]

[quote="MrKamran, post:8, topic:21488"]

don't worry about that guys, we have got it all covered and we know what we are up against, as i said we are in web hosting business for than 5 years now and our new domain is nothing to do with our business models and our web solutions we provide it is just a cheap we to promote ourself, no more bulls*it about legalities and laws of registering company in Pakistan, we know these well.

[/quote]

So it seems that your cheap promotion has turned into a cheap demotion.

[quote=“MrKamran, post:3, topic:21488”]

[/quote]

Bro at the time of writing this post even you are not 1 month old member!

[quote=“Myelin, post:16, topic:21488”]

Payment with Easypaisa or Bank Transfer to total strangers is for novices. Your name, your business strategy (refer and get one free, so that blame lies on the referrer and not the company), your site knowledgebase (non-existent), lack of hardware specs and lack of supported features wreaks of Fraud.

You can take it positively and use them as suggestions for improvement or you can take it negatively.

[/quote]

[quote="Myelin, post:17, topic:21488"]

So it seems that your cheap promotion has turned into a cheap demotion.

[/quote]

duly noted thanks guys for suggestion will forward them through keep them coming, cheers

[quote=“attock, post:14, topic:21488”]

2014-09-10_1246.png

[/quote]

Actually the bad thing is most Pakistani people copy an already established company. For eg, I have seen people try to defeat OLX, without offering anything new.

Propakistani, Pakwheels, Pakgamers and WiredPakistan websites are good example of original ideas. Unfortunately not everyone can get success with their ideas but atleast we should come up with our own ideas.

Everyone want to earn money online but no one want to work hard.