Free Payoneer Master Card + US/European Bank Account & $25

Has anyone loaded money into Payoneer using their debit card?

I read that it takes 2 days to get money into card as Payoneer verifies payment. My question is do Payoneer deducts payment from your debit card immediately and then verifies payment and then loads money into Payoneer card OR they just note down card info, then verify it and then finally deducts amount from debit card and loads money into Payoneer?

I am asking because let's say if I use a debit card which require session to open (for e.g. Soneri bank) then in case of second method above it won't work. As by the time Payoneer will deduct money, session will be closed and transaction will be declined.

^ You cannot load money into Payoneer these days unless you are using it regularly to receive payments from other services i.e. E-lance etc etc. Other than that, from the last time I remember loading money to Payoneer, the amount is deducted immediately but Payoneer won't load it to your account until their security department okays it, it is then credited within some hours after that.

[quote=“Joker, post:22, topic:21611”]

^ You cannot load money into Payoneer these days unless you are using it regularly to receive payments from other services i.e. E-lance etc etc. Other than that, from the last time I remember loading money to Payoneer, the amount is deducted immediately but Payoneer won’t load it to your account until their security department okays it, it is then credited within some hours after that.

[/quote]

There is an option in Payoneer to request money from someone. I clicked on that link and it showed me a form where you had to enter amount, email and reason as to why you are requesting money for e.g. freelance work.

So for testing I entered my other email, amount $50 and reason was logo design and I received email (the other one) from Payoneer asking me to pay using credit/debit card. So I was able to reach at this stage where I just had to enter card info but I don’t know if they actually process it afterwards.

You may try but doubt that will work, they will detect same IP address/Name/Address for the Credit Card... I was referring to private load, they allowed personal load directly in the past without any limitation but changed their policy after which it became useless for me.

[quote=“Joker, post:24, topic:21611”]

You may try but doubt that will work, they will detect same IP address/Name/Address for the Credit Card… I was referring to private load, they allowed personal load directly in the past without any limitation but changed their policy after which it became useless for me.

[/quote]

A friend just told me he has received an email from Payoneer that they have enabled private load now. I will now check if it is true or not.

I just checked that it is the same feature I told above. Now you can receive Credit Card payments from global clients. I don't know if Debit card will also work but they say they support both Master and Visa card so I guess may be Debit card is also included.

[quote=“TechMan, post:26, topic:21611”]

I just checked that it is the same feature I told above. Now you can receive Credit Card payments from global clients. I don’t know if Debit card will also work but they say they support both Master and Visa card so I guess may be Debit card is also included.

[/quote]

Private load URL: https://load.payoneer.com/

Enter your E-mail address and it should let you know whether or not you are allowed.

[quote=“Joker, post:27, topic:21611”]

Private load URL: https://load.payoneer.com/

Enter your E-mail address and it should let you know whether or not you are allowed.

[/quote]

I tried GMail, Hotmail, .pk and .com email addresses but got same answer that sending payments is not supported for this account. No idea what criteria are they using.

You are to enter the e-mail address associated with your or another person's Payoneer account/Card, it will then let you know whether or not they allow private load to it.

This is what I did. Actually I did stupidity and thought you need to enter email of person who will be paying. Then I realized you need to enter Payoneer account email which I did but got error. The Payoneer account I used was recently created around a month ago.