Free Payoneer Master Card + US/European Bank Account & $25

Free Payoneer Master Card + US/European Bank Account & $25

I am sure many of you have heard about payoneer, if not then don't worry i will explain in detail.

Payoneer is the second most used online payment solution after paypal, the bad thing about paypal is this it is not yet available in our country and few other countries.

So that leave us only one option and that is to go toward payoneer.

There are also some other solutions like Skrill (Money Bookers), payza etc but they don't give you much freedom as payoneer do.

What You will get once you sign up with payoneer, a free online account, a pre-paid master card, a us/europe bank account and extra $25 cash ( once your account reach $100 limit ).

As soon as you sign up and submit all the details and doc's as necessary your account will be sent for review, once done you will be issued a master card (sent directly to your home address).

fiverr_revenue_card.jpg

Benefits of having payoneer account and credit card.

1. Shop on Online Stores and marketplaces without any problem where master card is accepted.

2. Ask Your friends and families to load your payoneer account via their cc.

3. Earn online on freelance website and transfer it directly to your payoneer account.

4. Local Transfer your payoneer funds directly to your bank account in Pakistan (all banks are accepted)

You can load your payoneer account in many ways, as the card work with many different freelance platform.

for example fiverr.com , elance.com , odesk.com , freelancer.com and many other.

Get Your Master Card By Signing up

P.S If you have any question, just post here and i will answer in my free time, thanks

Your statement about Payoneer as a second most used online payment method is complete wrong. Btw, WP is not a good place to get referrals.

[quote=“makhan, post:2, topic:21611”]

Your statement about Payoneer as a second most used online payment method is complete wrong. Btw, WP is not a good place to get referrals.

[/quote]

maybe i am not a expert at that neither i work for them but if its working in our country then who cares, the only way the person can get $25 is if i refer them, and right now it is not a referral link any more, as it is directing to a blog, which i will dedicate towards earning online in pakistan.

appreciate your input though.

[quote=“MrKamran, post:3, topic:21611”]

maybe i am not a expert at that neither i work for them but if its working in our country then who cares, the only way the person can get $25 is if i refer them, and right now it is not a referral link any more, as it is directing to a blog, which i will dedicate towards earning online in pakistan.

appreciate your input though.

[/quote]

Payoneer is only good to receive money from Int companies or can be used for online shopping but how to deposit money into card is a question mark.

Payoneer charge $29 yearly fee and their ATM withdrawals also drain lot of conversion charges.

[quote=“makhan, post:4, topic:21611”]

Payoneer is only good to receive money from Int companies or can be used for online shopping but how to deposit money into card is a question mark.

Payoneer charge $29 yearly fee and their ATM withdrawals also drain lot of conversion charges.

[/quote]

no one cares as long as their is no paypal, its a good alternative.

[quote=“MrKamran, post:5, topic:21611”]

no one cares as long as their is no paypal, its a good alternative.

[/quote]

I am not against Payoneer but it is not a paypal alternative in any case. Comparing Paypal with Payoneer is like apple vs oranges.

[quote=“makhan, post:6, topic:21611”]

I am not against Payoneer but it is not a paypal alternative in any case. Comparing Paypal with Payoneer is like apple vs oranges.

[/quote]

hey man do you even know the meaning of alternative, paypal is not officially available in pakistan. alternative is anything that work upto its par other than the original thing.

[quote=“MrKamran, post:7, topic:21611”]

hey man do you even know the meaning of alternative, paypal is not officially available in pakistan. alternative is anything that work upto its par other than the original thing.

[/quote]

Holyshit! Alternative.

Can you collect payments with Payoneer on your website / online store ? selling ebooks, web hosting, services etc.

[quote=“makhan, post:8, topic:21611”]

Holyshit! Alternative.

Can you collect payments with Payoneer on your website / online store ? selling ebooks, web hosting, services etc.

[/quote]

i don't know if you have something personal against me or what?

btw please avoid what it can do and what it not, i didn't wrote in the thread that "please if you apply for payoneer don't apply for skrill or something".

but you are welcome to provide suggestions and how one can be benefit from having a payoneer.

you don't want to talk about payoneer, you are welcome to create another thread which you think will be best and help the community, cheers

Nothing personal against you. i have my own way to add information on the board, I did not like empty thread :P

Payoneer is only good to receive money from International websites which use ACH / SEPA transfers.

We still need paypal to sell online digital downloads, themes, tutorials etc for commercial purpose.

[quote=“makhan, post:10, topic:21611”]

Nothing personal against you. i have my own way to add information on the board, I did not like empty thread :P

Payoneer is only good to receive money from International websites which use ACH / SEPA transfers.

We still need paypal to sell online digital downloads, themes, tutorials etc for commercial purpose.

[/quote]

so do something about it my friend. everyone wants paypal to be available in pakistan, but unfortunately our leaders are always fighting for kursi, money and power, i bet the don't even know what paypal is and how it can bring change in our economy.

They know about Paypal, But it is none of their business.

NAYA PAKISTAN guys receiving funds via Paypal

[quote=“makhan, post:12, topic:21611”]

[/quote]

realy PTA receiving funds from paypall ????

i just think that they have only HBL account :P

is it still working??

I think having Payoneer Card payment and traction with it is not a good idea because one thing is it will cost you $1 for each transaction along with its monthly fee deduction. My friend shared his experience with me. He said "Payoneer team attracts a member very well but after first transaction to will prefer to stop this card"

Though I'm not payoneer user I am just sharing other's experience.

[quote=“makhan, post:12, topic:21611”]

[/quote]

PTI have offices in UK and USA so they don't have a problem creating a pp account for themself, and mostly people who will be donating will be from abroad so it's a wise decision on their end.

[quote=“rimtiaz, post:15, topic:21611”]

I think having Payoneer Card payment and traction with it is not a good idea because one thing is it will cost you $1 for each transaction along with its monthly fee deduction. My friend shared his experience with me. He said "Payoneer team attracts a member very well but after first transaction to will prefer to stop this card"

Though I'm not payoneer user I am just sharing other's experience.

[/quote]

you have been totally mis-informed my friend.

i have signed this and they said your card will reached to you by 20th nov . but still no card !! seems it is a kinda fraud .

Payoneer is legit. I have been using their services for years. When i applied years ago, my card did not reach within 30 days. I requested them to send another. Later i received both. Those days it used to take 45 days to reach the card.

My payoneer card expired a few months ago. They sent me new card. This time they used Royal Mail and it reached within 2 weeks.

Everyone knows Payoneer is leget and well reputed but far away from Paypal business.