Free GPRS Internet on Zong - Step by Step Setting

Okay guys, after Ufone now we have cracked Zong too for FREE GPRS on your Zong Number…! Remember it’s a crack and it can go away anytime…so enjoy Free unlimited GPRS on Zong, until its not rectified…!

Follow the below method

1. First of all you will have to activate GPRS on your Zong number…if you are already subscribed, then skip point 1, 2 and 3

2. Send an SMS AllMakeModel and send to 131

3. In response, you will get GPRS setting, simply save this setting; at this point your GPRS has been activated on your Zong.

4. Now make sure that you have no balance in your account, that is your account balance should be zero

5. Go into phone browser

6. And Start browsing…lol yea that’s it.. (in case you receive any error, don’t give up, try 5/6 times and you will be connected…

Give your feedback…! let me know when it stops working

Note: Other members have posted that this "trick" causes their balance to be deducted the next time they recharge it.

Use it your own risk

Source= www.propakistani.com

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

we have cracked Zong too for FREE GPRS on your Zong Number
[/quote]

I am curious btw, who is “we” in the above sentence, and what is meant by “we have cracked zong”?

it was great if u had linked back : - )

it was great if u had linked back : - )
[/quote]

I just saw your website buddy, nice tips and stuff you got there. I had totally forgotten about Warid’s location based services. Thanks for reminding me :).

Anyways, I called the help line to get some info about that, they said they are doing something with that services so it is not available at the moment, but they sent me the details anyways. You can find and Warid numbers’ location (they’ll be sent a message to allow their location to be told to you), you can get your own location, then there’s something about Warid Maps, and of course the Banks, ATMs Restaurants etc as you mentioned on your website. The ATM and restaurant are particularly useful.

inspiredidea yup its working, nice tip though.Zong gprs is already activated on all numbers by default .. true?

What r settings for connecting it on pc?What wil b command in extra settings i tried but not conecting,got conected once but no flow of bytes for browsing.

What r settings for connecting it on pc?What wil b command in extra settings i tried but not conecting,got conected once but no flow of bytes for browsing.
[/quote]

There are no Extra commands, just *99# as phone number, and try to set up Dialup connection with your mobile phone’s software and enter the APN when asked during settings. Thats it. No flow of bytes (incoming) is a problem I encountered with Zong too when I tested it. Try after restarting your mobile.

Don't use the free GPRS of zong.Your credit will be deducted from the new recharge you make.I used the free gprs and I faced the music.

looks like i just wasted my 540 Rs this month by subscribing to Zong's unlimited internet. Ugh :-(

Don’t use the free GPRS of zong.Your credit will be deducted from the new recharge you make.I used the free gprs and I faced the music.
[/quote]

Thanks for giving the heads up to other members. The author of this topic and/or Mods should Immediately delete/edit the first post so it doesn’t affect anyone.

looks like i just wasted my 540 Rs this month by subscribing to Zong’s unlimited internet. Ugh :frowning:
[/quote]

This is the reason I am against these free tips. Did you checked or are you assuming that you lost it? Weren’t you subscribed to their Unlimited package?

This is the reason I am against these free tips. Did you checked or are you assuming that you lost it? Weren’t you subscribed to their Unlimited package?

[/quote]

he posted that cause his gprs doesnt works properly!

[/quote]

Oh my bad, I didn’t read his message properly. Thanks for clarifying buddy.

[/quote]

Saad I wrote that cazi thought if this FREE-GPRS thingy is working then i shouldnt’ve invested my pocket money on unlimited package. their GPRS/EDGE is working ok for me now though.

Asad-Ahmad, i didn’t lose any money though, i’m on unlmited package so i cant opt for any changes or playing around the settings as i’m cool with my subscribed package.

I just saw your website buddy, nice tips and stuff you got there.

[/quote]

Thanks… Keep visiting ; - )

Saad I wrote that cazi thought if this FREE-GPRS thingy is working then i shouldnt’ve invested my pocket money on unlimited package. their GPRS/EDGE is working ok for me now though.

[/quote]

yeah sorry realized that later!

Asad-Ahmad, i didn’t lose any money though, i’m on unlmited package so i cant opt for any changes or playing around the settings as i’m cool with my subscribed package.
[/quote]

Lots of confusion going on in this thread :).

Thanks… Keep visiting ; - )
[/quote]

Sure man. The post about Night packages is very nice and fun :). I too agree that those packages are harmful to society.

I would strongly recommend those who are trying to do this "trick".... one way or another even if one is able to use gprs momentarily or for a prolonged time without having balance, trust me they will be charged after wards .

And the same goes for making free calls.... yes something like this also happens some customers don't have balance and they try to make a call and the call gets connected.... when they found out the they are not being charged OR don't have balance but still are able to make calls... they try to really abuse this by making international calls thinking " Zong is gone free"....

In the end they get charged accordingly upon next recharge and loose their right of complain.

I would strongly recommend those who are trying to do this “trick”… one way or another even if one is able to use gprs momentarily or for a prolonged time without having balance, trust me they will be charged after wards .

And the same goes for making free calls… yes something like this also happens some customers don’t have balance and they try to make a call and the call gets connected… when they found out the they are not being charged OR don’t have balance but still are able to make calls… they try to really abuse this by making international calls thinking " Zong is gone free"…

In the end they get charged accordingly upon next recharge and loose their right of complain.

[/quote]

simple solution! don’t recharge!

use disposable sims! :D

is it legal or illegal ?